Christmas trap

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 21, 2013 8:54pm
via Android

it already starts.... everyday food food food although it isn't Christmas yet... I cannot resist cakes, sweets... either. How do you avoid the Christmas trap? Any motivation or tricks /tips? Thanks xxx

22 Dec
Thanks to you guys... I'll try it! :-)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 22, 2013 2:30am
via iOS
It is tough chocolate brownies, pies, ice cream...especially during PMS it's even harder. I feel like you can indulge a little here and there.
Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Dec 22, 2013 2:33am
via Android

It's okay to indulge once in awhile. Christmas comes once a year.

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Dec 22, 2013 3:20am
via Android

Try to keep it in moderation and don't let the workout flag.  You worked out all year,  a little indulgence won't hurt. Maybe workout a bit more on your vacation?

Now to follow my own advice!

22 Dec
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Dec 22, 2013 5:08am
via iOS
I will not pretend to know how hard it is, because I don't. What I will suggest is to drink lots of water; this will keep you system running well and cleaned out. Also, drink lots of detoxifying teas, like oolong, pu-erh, green, and royal tea. Kombucha is packed with good bacteria, so I would recommend consuming a fair amount of it. Sugar and processed carbohydrates feed the bad bacteria in your gut and kill the good, so you need to make sure that your good bacteria is in a healthy amount. There is also a chia seed drink that is really good. Drinking 1/4 of a cup if it will make you feel full, give you lots of omega-3 and fiber, and possibly stop sugar cravings (depending on the person). You can buy it at the store, but it is really expensive and usually contains sugar. I have a recipe for it if you are interested. Whatever you do, do not cease to exercise! This will keep your metabolism going and keep your body burning calories. Remember, a little bit of splurging is okay, but always in moderation. 

Hope this helps and God bless!
22 Dec
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 22, 2013 5:22am
via Android

Enjoy urself :) whatch ur caloric intake...tht brownie is ok ..long as ur not eating th whole plate of brownies...

22 Dec
Oh and keep exercising as u normally would

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51