Eating healthier

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 4:55am
via Android

I need help on eating more healthier food. I like me some fruit but I want to try other foods can anybody help me I would really appreciate it

23 Dec
I live off of grilled chicken and tilapia. I mix it up a little, salad w only chicken lettuce jalepenos and balsamic or I'll put all of that in a tortilla wrap. Broccoli is a fav of mine also. I eat bananas, apples, and strawberries for snacks or peanut butter and celery.
23 Dec
Vegetables are better. Avoid all processed foods. Drink only water. Avoid red meat.
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 10:18pm
via Android

When I decided to eat healthier I went to the store and bought frozen veggies and fruits (some fresh), brown rice, chicken tenders/breast, canned corn (no salt added), pinto beans and lintils, EGGS :), plain non-fat Greek yogurt, potatoes (russet I think), and MUSHROOMS :] man, mushrooms and eggs? Wow. Amazing together. Mushrooms also go great with potatoes. Frick yeah. Oh and I bought coconut oil to cook my food in. Wow this is a long post. Sorry!

23 Dec
I buy more but this is all I can think of without going to my kitchen lol
27 Dec
You sure helped me out Rari. Glad I saw you're post lol
27 Dec
You're welcome! :)
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 10:23pm
via Android

Eat almonds,avocado,greens,spinach,eat more fish fish,chicken for protein,try more organic stuff, and drink plenty of water....

23 Dec
Avacodos go great with eggs too :) food is awesome
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 10:39pm
via Android

They are ummummm delicious.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51