Help

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 2:14am
via Android

Ok so I've been working out with weights trying to build muscle and tone up but I'm having a problem building muscle in the back of my thighs heeeeeelp..... (U can c in the last pic I posted)

27 Dec
You can add ankle weight
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 2:34am
via iOS
Add more weight to whatever exercises you are doing, and be patient.
27 Dec
My muscles are getting bigger I was just wondering like exactly which workout I can do to workout that back thigh muscle
27 Dec
Okay. Do lots of hamstring curls (the hardest are when you use a stability ball; get in the bridge position with your feet on the stability ball, and curl your legs). Kickbacks are good, too, and they also work your glutes; you can add lots of weight to those. Also, hamstring curls with a towel will do a lot of good; you can google that one. Deadlifts and all kinds of lunges are great. Hope this helps!
27 Dec
Yes! Thank u soooo much Ariana that's exactly what I was looking for
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 2:38am
via Android

Reducing fat builds muscle, are u in your hypertrophy phase or muscle endurance phase?

27 Dec
I thought u mix them out... Like one day one the nxt the other
27 Dec
If ur building muscle then each phase is different percentage weight,different reps,rest,..so tell me what your doing in weights,reps,and rest time?
27 Dec
Usually about 50pds, 3reps of 15, and about 25sec in between reps
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 2:39am
via Android

Squats, lunges and dead lifts.
You could also look at adding sone Olympic lifts(power cleans)but be cautious of your form.  Plus remember it will take 6 to 8 weeks for true muscle development

27 Dec
Thanks and I've been working out for a few months now
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 2:53am
via Android

If you want a good hamstring workout try running up a hill backwards or do an eccentric hamstring curl.(from a high kneeling position have someone hold you ankles down and try to lower your self down)

27 Dec
Nice one, sounds like something I'm going to have to work myself up too lol
27 Dec
Try also good mornings straight leg deadlifts...also utilize supersets giantsets dropsets if ur not already ..there is also a training method called fst-7 if I'm remembering th name correctly tht is specific training for working on our weak area n bodybuilding
27 Dec
Thx Hannah I'll try it, and also will look that other one up I haven't heard of it b4

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51