Who needs a workout

39 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 3:33am
via Android

Send me you goals and fitness level and I will create one special for you.

27 Dec
Hi i want to lose some exstra kg and get more flexibilty! I like to work out fast and hard (Thanks)
27 Dec
Hi Matthew, I would like to work on toning my abs and building on core strength! Could you please help
27 Dec
This is really awesome! We all appreciate your time to give us advice. I'm trying to tone muscles, lose about 10 -15 lbs max and lose belly fat. My muscle memory is pretty good so I always try low weights so I don't get bulky muscles but my arm fat isn't going away -_- should I increase? I know the cliche that women don't want to have extra muscular body which I agree to a certain extent. I want to grow my glutes as well!
27 Dec
Im about to be fourty had six kids pretty fit for my age. But cant seem to be able to to my belly..Stopped eating carbs and my intake of sugar has been very different for the past year no juice intake just water stopped smoking.. see results everywhere but abs..Please help..
29 Dec
I am 5'1 and 190 lbs. I am petite with hips...need a workout!
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 3:45am
via Android

Meee I'm trying to mass gain my lower half and tone up my upper half....is that possible?

27 Dec
Of course it is. As far as toning your upper body I would recommend using pretty much any workout on here. I browsed thru a few and most seem legit. But here is the tricky part. When trying to BUILD MASS, your diet plays a huge factor. Long story short you want to eat more proteins, carbs, and some fats to help gain more weight to convert into muscle. So the key here to meet your goal is to spend more time and go a little harder on your upper body so your not storing any unnecessary fats. And with...
27 Dec
OMG thank u soo much
Dec 27, 2013 3:47am
via Android

Fitness goals - visable abs, toned muscles, general weight loss. Fitness level is pretty good, hockey and futball player. Let me know!

27 Dec
I created a sample workout for you I posted it in the forum. If you go with it let me know how it works out for you after a few weeks.
02 Jan
Cheers mate!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 4:12am
via Android

I need helppp please

27 Dec
Lol. What your current fitness level and goals?
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 4:14am
via Android

I'm very strong... advanced level and most leg routines bore me to tears I try to create some for myself and still not challenged...my goals is to push myself always just outside my own capabilities and always strength power and size is welcome plus if u could create me a routine tht is challenging mentally as well as physically it would be much appreciated

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 4:26am
via Android

Full body strengthening and weight loss.  And I need to work on my chest, stomach, and legs the most.

27 Dec
I'm sorry to ask but I'm not used to your name. Are you a male or female?
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 4:28am
via Android

I want to tighten and tone my body. I want more definition all around.  I'm pretty active but I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

27 Dec
Definitely, what's your current fitness plan look like? How much time in gym and what type of workouts are you doing?
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 5:08am
via Android

@Christopher E

Here is a great workout example I use when trying to build or maintain solid muscle and lean out some. For this program I use the split body plan. For example a workout schedule would look similar to this:
Mon - chest/tri's
Tues- back/bi's
Wed - off
Thurs - legs
Fri - shoulders and arm's.
I do abs alomst everday. Note this just an example you can mix this up any way, this is just how I usually rotate. But ensure you get at least 48 hours recovery for each muscle group.
*On the chest and back day I only perform 2-3 exercises for arms using the  light weight-more reps plan, only because when performing chest and back exercises you actually use your arms alot more than you think. And you never want to over do it csusing yourself more negative than positive. With this workout you want to start with basic compound movements. Bench Press, Squat, Shoulder Press, ect. Keep your range in the 4-6 rep range for 4 sets. This will help build strength. Take a 2-3 minute break with these sets.  Depending on your level you can do another strict compound exercise with the same format. Next will be your muscle builders. Pick at least two to three exercises. Performing 3-4 sets of each exercise with 8-12 reps. With only 1-2 minute break between sets. And finally you want to burn out by performing 2 exercises of 2-3 sets with 15-20 reps. Here you will only rest 30secs-1min. Here is Chest/ Tri example 1. Bench Press: 4 sets 4-6 reps
2. Dumbell Incline Press: 3 sets 4-6 reps
3. Decline Bench Press: 3 sets 8- 12 reps
4. Dips ( If experienced use weighted belt):           3 sets 8-12 reps
5. Smith machine Bench press with wide grip:    3 sets 8-12 reps
6. Incline Chest Flys: 2 sets 15-20 reps
7. Cable Chest Flys: 2 sets 15-20 reps 8. Skull crushers: 3 sets 10 reps
9. Triceps extension: 3 sets 10 reps
10. Rope pull down: 2 sets 15 -20 reps Notes:
● always keep track of weight so you can increase next time.
● mix up workouts frequently
● always perform at least 1 or 2 warm up sets especially on first exercises
● eat and sleep right. Stay motivated and challeng yourself. HOPE THIS HELPS WITH YOUR GOALS♧

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 6:03am
via Android

Lots of cardio, not too much lifting until my pneumonia and bronchitis go away. I stopped running years ago and I want to run or job a mile a day. I am gluten free,  no sugar that is not natural in moderation,  no fast food.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 6:41am
via Android

@Nancy N.
Sorry I forgot you already mentioned your trying to tone. So here it is. Getting toned means that you are building muscle and losing the layer of fat over these muscles, so that you achieve a healthy body shape. This means that to get toned, your workouts should be a combination of weight lifting to build muscle, and cardio such as running, swimming, or biking to lose fat. Doing cardio helps lose the excess fat to show off the muscles underneath lookinng more toned. But too much cardio can really slim you down and even burn much muscle which will take away from toning. To get perfectly toned, you have to build muscle. This applies to both men and women. Doing a lot of cardio and losing weight, without building muscle, will make you look skinny, breakable, and underfed. Lifting weights and doing resistance training (and eating right!) will develop muscle tone so you look shapely, not sickly. Be aware to the myth “low weight, high reps” to get tonedtoned. If you are doing high reps of low weights, your muscles are not working very hard and they will not grow to be nice and shapely and you will continue to look the same as you always have. And you will have wasted a lot of time flapping your arms around the gym, looking the same. To get toned, you should be lifting weights that push your muscles to the limit for each and every set of 6-12 reps you do. This means you will naturally be increasing the weights you are lifting with each workout as your muscles get stronger. As a rule of thumb, if you can do more than 12 reps per set, then your weight is not heavy enough. A great plan would be to be stay active at a minimum of 3 days a week. You mentioned you go to the gym for sometimes 3 hours. Many would argue, including myself, this is not a perferred method. I feel you would have better results going every other day for 45 min to a max of 1 1/2 hours.  Cross fit and High intensity training (HIT) are hands down the best programs for toning men and women. They offer both muscle building and great cardio with every workout. I suggest rotating every other day or at a minimum 3 days a week. Weight training one day(ex. Cross fit or HIT) and cardio the next workout. Good luck ♧

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 12:19pm
via Android

I went from 135lbs to 120lbs and I'm 5'3, Fitness goals: to have a flat belly, big butt, muscular arms and legs. Could you help me? I want to be 115lbs and my fitness level is active.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 27, 2013 1:10pm
via Android

Lose weight, get abs, and build muscle!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 27, 2013 1:23pm
via Android

I need to loose weight(ASAP) ... ...that's my main goal. ...my fitness level is mediocre. I do few sports too... help is appreciated

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 27, 2013 1:28pm
via Android

My goal is to lose about 10-15 pounds..
Lose and tighten my stomach..
Become more active and flexible

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 2:01pm
via Android

Just started running again. My goal is to be able to run a half marathon at least, before the end of next year. Got any motivational tips, and health tips , or anything that's gonna help me achieve that? (:

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 3:10pm
via Android

I have a fit body but i do have problem with my abs. I want a flat tone abs do you have any specifuc workout for it? Hope you can help

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 27, 2013 9:18pm
via Android

I need a workout to slim down my lower abs. Whenever I do an ab workout I mainly feel it in my upper region, I want to work the lower too. Please help !

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 3:10am
via Android

Plese give me some tips to have a six pack,chest , legs and arm..please help me..
Thank you

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 3:20am
via Android

Wnt to loose belly fat n tone my arms. I workout lift weights push ups sit ups crunches etc. I run not much cuz I have problems wit my heart. In my family we all have big arms I hope I can make them smaller.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 3:27am
via Android

Hi Matthew ! Please give me some tips to have  six pack and a good chest.. I hope you can help me..
Thank you

273708_100000661046471_1550508815_n_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 3:05am
via Android

Hey man, i want to turn my fat into muscle. My endurance is good but my strength isnt the best currently, but is still acceptable for my age, im 15 male.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 9:24am
via Android

Hi Mathew
I'm a 17 year old boy.
Weight: 81 Kg
Height: 186 Cm
My goal:  Slim my flanks (Sides) and legs.
Thanks

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 30, 2013 10:21am
via Android

I am 36, 5'2, 190 and need to lose weight and tone. I would love to be 160. I am not really large just curvy. I would like to tone my abs, arms and get rid of back fat. I have been told I have soccer legs, so that is not a big issue just want to maintain and slim my thighs. I workout about 3 to 4 days a week but I think I am not doing the right exercise. 

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 8:29am
via iOS
I'm 12 years old and I'm 90 lbs and 5' 2 

my goal is to lose my belly fat and to try and tone my thighs  thanks 
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 10:26am
via Android

I'm just curious hhaha, is it like possible to NOT work out at the gym? Like instead at home & running?

02 Jan
Emm of course?
03 Jan
There are tons of exercises that can be done at home, even without weights, that will likely get you the results you want. The first step is to KNOW what you want from a workout then you can Google exercises that will get you those results. You will be surprised at all the exercises you can do without spending a dime girl.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51