Need a workout plan?

40 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 12:40am
via Android

If you need a workout plan let me know. I make workouts for friends all the time. I like to see ppl happy when they get results.

28 Dec
Any suggestions for upper body when you have a Labral tear in your shoulder? Had physical therapy previously and have plenty of shoulder exercises but not so much of other upper body without injuring it further...any suggestions are welcome!
30 Dec
Hey blake try to help me a bit with this by making me around 30 min workout plan... I lost 7 lbs alrdy now i wanna turn the rest of my fat into bulk muscle while still losing some of the extra fat, im pretty sure this is possible
30 Dec
Hey Abbas, if you want to build muscle you gotta lift weights, to get muscle tone, low weight high reps, build muscle higher weight lower reps.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 1:15am
via Android

Yes...I'm looking for a leg routine tht is different and challenging...advanced level try to make my own but need a fresh reproach

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 28, 2013 1:18am
via Android

I would love a good workout plan..I'm 5'4 and petite and like more of a super toned look vs. A muscle look .

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 1:23am
via Android

Hey if you want more of a toned look lift weights in sets of 12-15 reps. It works well for definition. Don't be afraid to lift a heavier weight if you do higher reps you won't bulk up.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 1:25am
via Android

Hey, a great leg routine is: lunges, squats, leg press, biking, plyometrics. There are a lot of things. Lol

28 Dec
Yea I'm looking more specific like how to put these and others together...for example after my intial warm up sets say i do 6 sets sqauts pyramid my weight and reps superset with a plyo say tuck jumps by ten rest 1min thn go into good mornings 4x10 follow by weighted walking alternate lunges 3 sets counting steps 1 rep is back and fourth one time thn deadlifts pyramid weight sets and reps till absolute failure rest between all these exactly one min thn str leg deadlifts 3x12 superset with speed mechanic drill and plyos like dead stop sprints and...
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 1:43am
via Android

Abs: oblique lifts, candles
Arms: Tricep pulldown, curls, shoulder press, chest press
Legs: bike, leg press, squat

Hopefully you like it.

Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 2:14am
via Android

Have you ever designed a workout plan for anyone who's had a stroke? My right side was affected- I got mobility, its just a lot weaker than my left side.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 3:00am
via Android

I deff understand it is hard. I go to school work and go to the gym everyday. You want a quick workout?

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 3:03am
via Android

I'm sorry to hear about your stroke. I haven't designed one for that reason. Not sure how either. Sorry.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 3:11am
via Android

Ok wanna focus on a certain area? How long you want it to be?

161737_100001265698878_6312129_n_thumb
1 Post
Dec 28, 2013 3:18am
via Android

I would love a workout plan. I'm amateur and have no clue what I'm doing.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 3:32am
via Android

What you wanna do?

Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 3:39am
via Android

No worries. Thank you for your time.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 3:45am
via Android

Sorry I couldn't help more.

28 Dec
Hey blake ur doing good...wow..their is a definite need here for ths...thank u for being willing to help
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 4:22pm
via Android

Yeah no problem it's my pleasure.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:23pm
via Android

I'm looking to get in shape this year! I hardly ever workout but just found out I have diabetes and need to really work on losing weight. What do you recommend doing. I know for sure I need cardio but tell my a plan that I should follow. Thanks

28 Dec
Looking to gain upper body and core strength mainly I want to have a very strong toned core and be able to do a lot of pull ups/chin ups/push ups
28 Dec
Think I put that in the wrong place! Sorry
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:43pm
via Android

Hey. Can you please make me one that's for weight loss, muscle toning and nice legs please?!

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:46pm
via Android

Work on curls. Then everyday do pullups and pushups. Focus on trying to hit a certain number everyday. For abs you can do my ab killer. Let me know if you like it.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:58pm
via Android

Yeah of course! First off cardio is gonna be major for you. You have to eat really clean too. Notice I didn't say starve yourself. For legs focus on squats, lunges, biking, and stair. If you lift weights do 12-15 reps for each set. Let me know if you need something more specific.

28 Dec
Thanks. That sounds like a good start! How many calories should I work off daily? Or how much time should I do cardio? What do u recommend....elliptical or treadmill?
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 9:11pm
via Android

Cardio 40mins a day. I prefer elliptical, better for your knees. Calorie intake not sure on that one. Just eat cleaner and in smaller portions.

28 Dec
Thank u very much.
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 9:17pm
via Android

Of course my pleasure. Have fun with it!!!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 12:02pm
via Android

Hey,  nice of you Blake!  :)
I need your help,  too.
I'm searching for a workout plan :
To get a slender waist
And reduce the fat which is coming out over the bra , between breasts and arms.
(Dunno how I can describe it exactly but I hope you understand it :))

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 5:56pm
via Android

Wassup Abby, ok what you need to work on are pushups and ab twist, also doing crunches will help a lot. Hope this works for you.

29 Dec
29 Dec
No problem bud.
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

Hey Blake,
Firstable thank you so much that you made a topic like that.
My only problem is that i'm working really hard on my stomach and everyone is telling me that i have a slim waist but how do i get abs, i want that they ginally push throw...
Also a big problems are my thighs,...i'm doing already squats and i can do 200 of them but my thighs dont wanna get thinner :/
Thank for the help! :)

29 Dec
If it's no problem for you pls look at my pics and tell me what you think about it..would help me a lot
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 6:39pm
via Android

Wassup Lina, it'd be a pleasure to help you out. Look under my profile and find the ab workout I created. It has worked for a lot of my friends already. For your thighs your doing great with squats, but add running our some type of Cardio. Hope this can help you. Continue to do squats though. Do you do squats with weights? Also do lunges.

29 Dec
Do you mean cardio like swimming? I'm already swimming 3 times a week :D , okay but your acc is private i think...
29 Dec
Thank you for the other advice!!
29 Dec
You can do swimming or running. Anything you'd need endurance for. Is it private? You're very welcome.
29 Dec
What are u doing exactly for ur stamach? Only way for abs to show is by having a low percentage of body fat also n order for abs to show u hav actually got to hav abdominal muscle...if ur doing th same ab exercises everyday try adding weight or different exercises with different rep and set schemes...how long hav u been swimming??? Our bodies tend to adapt increase ur intensity also sqauts is a compound mass building exercise they want make ur thighs smaller 200 reps is good for muscle endurance to hav skinny thighs is mostly up to diet...
29 Dec
Blake , haha ya it's private, mine was private too for a long time and i didn't know...Hannah i'm swimming for 10 years now..so pretty long. Okay thank u.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51