Hi
I'm a 17 year old boy.
Weight: 81 Kg
Height: 186 Cm
My goal: to get in shape and slim my legs,to have wide shoulders
I have treadmill in house.
Thanks

03 Jan
What's going on Amir, so for you to have slimmer legs, you need to build on cardio. Or you can just focus on upper body to were they'd appear smaller. For wide shoulders you need to do shoulder presses, Lat pulldowns, push ups, and pull ups. Hope this helped you.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 6:52am
via Android

I need your help!! Badly...okay, i am 18..I am working out for like a year now...still no significant results.. :(
I am looking to increase muscle mass in my arms..and a strong core...can you sugget me a workout for my arms and core...
P.S. I have dumbells, barbell, pull up bar, sandbag.
Or else..can you kik me :ainro or bbm me : 7549B09D

03 Jan
What up bro, alright for size do my Hulk workout. You'll see mass quickly. For your core do my ab killer workout. Hope this helps you.
03 Jan
Thank you blake! :) I'll do your hulk workout today! For sure!
03 Jan
Ok cool, have fun with it bro.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 1, 2014 10:43pm
via Android

Hey,I would like to have a workout plan focused on the upper body. The aim is to build muscle and get tone at the same time if it is possible. I need mostly a plan for the chest and shoulders

01 Jan
Hey Gabriele, if you want to build muscle and tone at the same time, you can do my 25's workout. That'll help you a lot! If you need more help let me know. Happy new year! Hope this helped.
02 Jan
Thank you very much, I'll start the workout as soon as possible. Hapoy new year to you, too!
02 Jan
Ok good deal, let me know how it goes.
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 10:19pm
via Android

I need a workout and eating plan please. I'm trying to put on 10-15kg I'm 48kg now height 156cm really just tired of constant attack of people telling me I'm skinny I'm tiny hurts I used to be a size 10 now I'm 6-8 really just want to be fuller and curvier thanks

01 Jan
Hey J, I didn't know of you wanted to gain muscle or not. To gain mass do my Hulk workout, you'll gain muscle fairly quick. For your eating plan eat clean, no junk food, not a lot of sugar, not a lot of salt. Fruits, veggies, and fruit will be your best choice. Hope this helps. If you need more help let me know. Happy new year!
01 Jan
Thanks. Is the hulk workout for upper or lower body? And where can I find the hulk workout? Happy new year to you too
02 Jan
Hulk is for both upper and lower. It's under created workouts. Thanks.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 4:05am
via Android

Hey Blake! I've been looking for help on a workout plan for so long lol I'm glad you made the topic.
I need a workout plan on weight loss. That's my main priority. Then would be toning. Any suggestions?

31 Dec
For weight loss, cardio needs to be major priority for you. Whether that's running, biking, jogging, walking, or even swimming. At the same time you can focus on toning, lifting weights will help you. Don't be afraid to lift a weight, you won't look bulky as long as you lift 12-15 reps a set. Follow me and attempt my Ab killer workout I created. In everything you do focus on quality over quantity. You want to do it right, instead of hitting a certain number.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 2:09am
via Android

Thank u very much for helping me out ill. Hoping to feel healthy then what i do now lol

31 Dec
No problem
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 1:07am
via Android

Thank u, what do u recommed i should start with?

31 Dec
You can do them all at the same time. Lol do the ab workout every other day. Do it two days in a row, you'll destroy your stomach, trust me.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 10:50pm
via Android

Hey im new to this app and to b honest i dont know where to start i want to lose weight and get toned, but my body shape is a muffin tops so i dont know where to even begin. Can u plz help me out?

31 Dec
Follow me, and do my ab workout. Focus on cardio to lose weight. When toning lift weight.for sets of 12-15. You have to feel a burn,.otherwise you won't get any results.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 8:01pm
via Android

Ohhh I see lol

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 7:56pm
via Android

Hey, can you design a workout routine for me?^^ im 16 and 5ft, i just want to lose weight all around, before i go into toning. So can you help me find a plan that will make me lose as much weight i can in 2-3months? Thanks ^-^

30 Dec
Do you have a gym membership?
31 Dec
Hey Jung, thank you for giving yourself a good amount of time to lose weight. To lose weight you need to focus on cardio: running, jogging, biking, swimming. Eat cleaner foods. Cut out all white foods: bread, potatoes, sugar, rice. After that go for toning, lift weights for 4 sets of 12-15 reps. The last three reps you need to fight for. If you don't feel a burn, it ain't heavy enough.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 7:35pm
via Android

Okay show me what the 'Ab killer" :)

30 Dec
It's one I created.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 5:14pm
via Android

Hey I need a plan on how to get some abs !! Please help..  :P

30 Dec
Follow me, and try my Ab killer. It works very well.
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 9:20pm
via Android

I want more definition all around in my arms, legs, abs and to build endurance. 

29 Dec
Well for all areas you need higher reps so that you can get better definition
29 Dec
Should I increase the weight also? Thanks
29 Dec
Yeah you can bro
29 Dec
Sorry typo
29 Dec
Lol no worries
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 29, 2013 8:44pm
via Android

Hey I have been trying to work but I have no idea what to like what would be a good workout that would last at least an hour?

29 Dec
Hey Bianca, what'd you wanna work on?
29 Dec
Well I would like to get rid of my tummy. I've been trying to work on it. Its getting flat but I would like a good workout.
29 Dec
Good deal, an awesome area to work on. Look under my profile and look at the ab workout I created. It should deff help you.
29 Dec
It won't let me look at your workouts
29 Dec
Did you look under created?
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 7:49pm
via Android

Want a six pack really bad have any suggestions

29 Dec
Go under my profile and do the ab workout I created, it does wonders. Lol
29 Dec
Blake it's private all the time haha you have to change your settings or follow us :D
29 Dec
Made it public try it now.
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 6:39pm
via Android

Wassup Lina, it'd be a pleasure to help you out. Look under my profile and find the ab workout I created. It has worked for a lot of my friends already. For your thighs your doing great with squats, but add running our some type of Cardio. Hope this can help you. Continue to do squats though. Do you do squats with weights? Also do lunges.

29 Dec
Do you mean cardio like swimming? I'm already swimming 3 times a week :D , okay but your acc is private i think...
29 Dec
Thank you for the other advice!!
29 Dec
You can do swimming or running. Anything you'd need endurance for. Is it private? You're very welcome.
29 Dec
What are u doing exactly for ur stamach? Only way for abs to show is by having a low percentage of body fat also n order for abs to show u hav actually got to hav abdominal muscle...if ur doing th same ab exercises everyday try adding weight or different exercises with different rep and set schemes...how long hav u been swimming??? Our bodies tend to adapt increase ur intensity also sqauts is a compound mass building exercise they want make ur thighs smaller 200 reps is good for muscle endurance to hav skinny thighs is mostly up to diet...
29 Dec
Blake , haha ya it's private, mine was private too for a long time and i didn't know...Hannah i'm swimming for 10 years now..so pretty long. Okay thank u.
Icon_missing_thumb
102 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

Hey Blake,
Firstable thank you so much that you made a topic like that.
My only problem is that i'm working really hard on my stomach and everyone is telling me that i have a slim waist but how do i get abs, i want that they ginally push throw...
Also a big problems are my thighs,...i'm doing already squats and i can do 200 of them but my thighs dont wanna get thinner :/
Thank for the help! :)

29 Dec
If it's no problem for you pls look at my pics and tell me what you think about it..would help me a lot
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 5:56pm
via Android

Wassup Abby, ok what you need to work on are pushups and ab twist, also doing crunches will help a lot. Hope this works for you.

29 Dec
29 Dec
No problem bud.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 12:02pm
via Android

Hey,  nice of you Blake!  :)
I need your help,  too.
I'm searching for a workout plan :
To get a slender waist
And reduce the fat which is coming out over the bra , between breasts and arms.
(Dunno how I can describe it exactly but I hope you understand it :))

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 9:17pm
via Android

Of course my pleasure. Have fun with it!!!

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 9:11pm
via Android

Cardio 40mins a day. I prefer elliptical, better for your knees. Calorie intake not sure on that one. Just eat cleaner and in smaller portions.

28 Dec
Thank u very much.
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:58pm
via Android

Yeah of course! First off cardio is gonna be major for you. You have to eat really clean too. Notice I didn't say starve yourself. For legs focus on squats, lunges, biking, and stair. If you lift weights do 12-15 reps for each set. Let me know if you need something more specific.

28 Dec
Thanks. That sounds like a good start! How many calories should I work off daily? Or how much time should I do cardio? What do u recommend....elliptical or treadmill?
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:46pm
via Android

Work on curls. Then everyday do pullups and pushups. Focus on trying to hit a certain number everyday. For abs you can do my ab killer. Let me know if you like it.

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:43pm
via Android

Hey. Can you please make me one that's for weight loss, muscle toning and nice legs please?!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 28, 2013 8:23pm
via Android

I'm looking to get in shape this year! I hardly ever workout but just found out I have diabetes and need to really work on losing weight. What do you recommend doing. I know for sure I need cardio but tell my a plan that I should follow. Thanks

28 Dec
Looking to gain upper body and core strength mainly I want to have a very strong toned core and be able to do a lot of pull ups/chin ups/push ups
28 Dec
Think I put that in the wrong place! Sorry

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,285 topics, 38,213 posts

Motivation & Support

8,512 topics, 41,668 posts

App Updates

30 topics, 82 posts

Ask the Pros