I need motivation

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 29, 2013 3:55am
via Android

Set stoner and can't get motivated, any inspirational quotes or fun workouts? P.S New show some love

29 Dec
Get some friends together and start a chat site like this. I belong to a group and we check in daily. Post funny things, motivating pictures/sayings. We see what each other is doing and it motivates us to do alittle more. Good luck
275977_1593109082_424342561_n_thumb
1 Post
Dec 29, 2013 4:02am
via Android

"Every journey, no matter how long or far, begins with a single step. You can go nowhere without that first step."
"The only obstacles we face are the ones we set for ourselves."
-Bruce Lee

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 4:03am
via Android

Your body is a piece of dynamite you can hit with a pencil all day but hit it with a hammer and boom-Jason Statham

29 Dec
I love Jason Statham haha♡
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 4:15am
via iOS
Instead of a quote, I'm going to share a quick story from a few days ago at the gym. That day, I saw an aquaintance there who is this really good looking, fit, guy. (No I'm not into him. He really just looks healthy.) We chit chatted a little bit, and he shared that he was once quite overweight. He liked working out because of the feeling he'd get later (feeling like his muscles were a little tighter each day) and that feeling was very satisfying and kept him motivated. He also acknowledged that the hardest part is actually going to the gym. He said he'd sat in his car for 15 minutes that day just talking himself into going to work out. But once he started exercising, things quickly felt a lot better. 
He told me all of this while sitting and relaxing quickly between sets of lifting a barbell with 250 pound weights on each end. He also offered to give me tips if I ever needed it.

To sum it up, a good motivator might be to picture a future you who is in similar shoes as this man. Think of the satisfaction of reaching your fitness goals and being able to offer advice to others, and to really know what you're talking about when it comes to all of that machinery. And no, I don't know why that story means so much to me but I felt very inspiring listening to him talk about it.
29 Dec
Loved this Thank you! ♡
29 Dec
You're welcome :)
29 Dec
The best teacher is experience...I've always heard tht with age comes wisdom but being around elderly people I've learned its just not so...in order to truly knw what your talking about u got to live it...its like trying to explain what banana pudding taste like and uve never even tasted it...experience is a very bitter sweet thing..good story very inspirational..
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 29, 2013 7:49pm
via iOS
I need motivation to. You would think getting back in shap is motivation enough. When I get home at 7:15 pm I'm just beat.
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 7:54am
via Android

420 blaze it sistah!

J/k, haha. What you need to do is just start. When I haven't worked out for a while, I'm not always eager to start working out again myself. But then I do and I start feeling better again. Start with a simple exercise; something you like and build up from there :)

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 1:36pm
via Android

It s like katherine said!

Have you ever feel like this when you have a date???
You are here... at home saying in your mind "hooo damn i don t want to go" begining to think on some excuses... finaly you go and when you came back it s like "damn it was so cool it was good" remembering that you didn t want to go first! Sport and training it s like this first you re lazy and when you finish working out you feel so well that you only think about Tomorow's workout

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51