Transformation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 29, 2013 7:39pm
via Android

So. I have lost over 70lbs. I went from a size 16 to a, size 3. It took me a, year and 11 months. No sugeries, no quick fixes, no pills or supplements. Just switched to healthier and clean eating and stayed consistent with my workouts. Its wasnt always easy and still I have my fitness funks. Still im so much happier and healthier and I know ive still got a long way to go till I hit my fitness goals but im ready to keep going. Any other transformation storys out there??? Lets hear them : )

02 Jan
Thanks, that's very motivational!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 4:14am
via iOS
In the 8th grade I weigh about 156lb and how I'm in 11th grade and I weigh 115lb I went from a size 12  and 13 to a size 3, 4, 5 in jeans ( it depends on the brand) I've just been running more and watching what I eat and I'm an athlete
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 11:19pm
via Android

Broke my anklke to being year and wasnt in good shape but after breaking and all recovery i was wayy out of shape 5,6 and 165 felt terrible slow but i made as change and now january 2 will be three moths but ive gone from 165 to 130 8 waist sizes down and just like u still got big plans and goals for fitness all about never giving up great job with your transofrmation its tough everyday is hard but you fell great when youi achieve fitness sucess

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51