Describe sexy

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 6:34am
via Android

How do you guys describe sexy? What do you think about sexy? Is it showing your body or may be the way you talk or smile tell me your opinion

30 Dec
Sexy is in the eye of the beholder. There are as many definitions of sexy as there are people and trying to distill it down to whatever a few individuals say it is, is selling sexy short.
30 Dec
I think that "sexy" is a personality. Sure some guys are dreamy if they are tone, with a six pack, and arms that make you dream you were hauled off via caveman. But it doesn't make them sexy. A lot of confidence weilding people are cocky, rude, off putting... while others exuberant attitudes of accepting themselves and others radiates appeal. Sexy is showing charisma, charm, confidence, kindess, and comfort. THAT is someone everyone wants to be around.
30 Dec
Looks wise the tall buff blonde beardy man always seems to catch my eye but I don't go for only someones looks, I like quiet and mellow guys since I'm the opposite, someone who loves the outdoor adventures like hiking, camping, surfing ect, creativity, and being comfortable.
01 Jan
Don't please people! Be yourself!! You will find a guy will like/love you for how you are.
01 Jan
Where your good looking. Have a nice looking body. And nice
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 7:32am
via Android

Google 'Angie Varona'. She is the definition of 'sexy' !!!

But really though, what turns me on is a girl who teases. I like a naughty look, haha

But just because I think someone's sexy, doesn't mean I would want a relationship with her. A girl who sleeps around with everyone may look sexy, but I wouldn't fall for that kind of girl.
It's tricky, I guess!

04 Jan
Yes its tricky and im sure man only looking at her as a sexy toy
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 8:03am
via Android

I reserve the word sexy for girls who can carry themselves well. Who are comfortable with their body, not necessarily fit or toned. Who interact with people well but yet have an air about them. I think sexy is the ability to live with contradictions.

30 Dec
Well said
30 Dec
Thank you. But so true.
01 Jan
Agreed mate well said
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 30, 2013 12:40pm
via Android

I  fall for a big white smile on man :DD

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 1:05pm
via iOS
Confidence
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 2:52pm
via iOS
Kim K
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 3:02pm
via Android

Lola Monroe.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 4:22pm
via iOS
A great suit and cheeky smile...that's sexy to me!
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 6:25pm
via Android

Sexy is my HUBBY...

30 Dec
That calls for an Awwwww
30 Dec
Yep...my man.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 5:15am
via iOS
Me!!!!!!!! Jk
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 5:16am
via iOS
Or am i
04 Jan
Are u?
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 5:27am
via iOS
To Me sexy is someone who feels comfortable in their own skin, someone who interacts with others well, has a grey sense of humor and confidence. Stands strong in what they believe. Carries them selves with brightly , for both female and male.
31 Dec
31 Dec
Carries them selves brightly*
04 Jan
I agree
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 11:00am
via Android

Do you feel that you are sexy?

01 Jan
No im not
02 Jan
Well you are pretty :) so now u need to unleash ur inner confidence. Unleash the tiger :)
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 8:18pm
via Android

The woman who knows how beautiful she is, now that's sexy! And when it comes to men : a sense of humor, a taste of adventure,confidence and smart-ass comebacks

01 Jan
Assalamu alaykum
02 Jan
Smart ass come backs perfect :-)
04 Jan
Waalaikumsalam

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51