I need motivation!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 4:42pm

Its winter and Im not in any sports right now and Im really not motivated to work out. Any tips?

30 Dec
I am in the same boat, no motivation. Try setting aside an activity like going out with your friends or something and tell yourself that you can't do that thing or go out until you do like, 50 push ups or something like that. Or do short interval exercises like planks or sit ups during commercials while watching TV. Good luck!
30 Dec
Visualise what you want to acheive and think of the people that doubt you and prove them wrong, think about been able to meet friends and being able to say you smashed a workout that day as they were sat in front of the tv. Visualise where you want to go and make fear of faliure your motivator. :-)
30 Dec
You don't need to...you re nice anyway. ...the fate of the pretty girl... ;-)
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 6:06pm
via Android

Same boat

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 6:13pm
via Android

Ok

Image_thumb
132 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 6:20pm
via Android

Spring break? Never too early to work on your beach body. If not that, then how about thinking of your reasons you should. About how if you don't, you could lose the body you have now. Maybe someone looks up to you and help them stay motivated. If all else fails get some training buddies or find a motivational workout video.

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 3:00am
via Android

I found an indoor soccer league or a community indoor sport.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51