Lose it or Lose It

5 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 7:41pm
via Android

The time has come. I've decided that I'm either going to lose the weight or lose my mind. At 19, and 5'10, 246 lbs. Is nowhere near to a healthy weight. Not to mention my confidence died long ago. So here we go. Instead of just eating right OR excersizing, I've chosen both. I go to the gym for three hours twice a day. My job is also very active. The last thing I need is support to follow through ♡

30 Dec
Wow great choice, i like your motivation !! Hope you acheive your goal weight and good luck!~ Much love ^~^
30 Dec
You can do this! Just remember, if you miss a workout or a day, or eat badly for a day, you can always get right back on track. Don't let any slip ups suck away your motivation. You've got the will and the tools to get the results you want!!
31 Dec
Go on girl!!!
10 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 9:38pm
via Android

Cool i am 227 ibs so don't feel left out

1 Post
Dec 31, 2013 12:29am
via Android

Your doing the right thing. Be carefull not to over do it. You will just get bored of it. Enjoy it thats the main thing.

2 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 1:17am
via Android

Good for you!! Stay positive throughout it and don't doubt yourself!! You can do this!! :) Make sure you don't over do it and don't let a bad day get in your way!

39 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 1:27am
via Android

Wow wish I could go to the gym that much! But my parents wouldn't take me lol so I workout everyday at home. You can do it I lost 10 pounds:) but gained 5 recently. ..because of Christmas ugh you can do it! I believe in you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51