Is this a good workout plan?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 8:12pm
via Android

Im looking to lose weight and i've decided to start easy for my first week then eventually increase the intensity of my workouts. So here is what i planned for this week:
monday: 15mins Cardio and going up and down the stairs 10x
tuesday:Arms 10mins +stairs 10x
Wednesday: Cardio 15mins +stairs 10x
Thursday:Legs10mins + Stairs 10x
Friday: Cardio 15mins +Stairs 10x
Saturday: Abs10mins +Stairs 10x
Sunday: Free Day (Dance/Rest)
So how is it? Ill increase it every week

30 Dec
Its not much
30 Dec
Yes i know ^^`` imthought so too, any suggestions?
Hw123_thumb
44 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 8:24pm
via Android
30 Dec
Thank you^^ should i do those daily?
30 Dec
welcome and idk i do what i want to do
30 Dec
I see :)
30 Dec
Lol xd
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 11:30pm
via Android

Doesnt look like it will do much. Just some random cardio wont solve ur problems.

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 11:42pm
via Android

Sounds like a good start..sure better than nothing..I was reading having a plan and not hurting yourself is a good way to go..if you have been inactive start slow and there is a lot of good workouts on here marked casual and before you know it you'll want to push more..good luck and bravo on wanting to get fit

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 11:45pm
via Android

Well its not bad..I'm guessing tht since ur planning to increase intensity every week and th intensity ur starting with tht ur a beginner? Ur workout us ok but needs miner adjustments only possiably I've noticed ur walking up and down stairs every day plus cardio...walking up and down th stairs could b considered cardio and if ur not use to working out ur legs will b sore...I suggest monday 15 min of cardio and abs Tuesday arms and walk stairs 10x wed shoulders and back 15 min cardio wed 15min cardio and abs Thursday legs walk stairs 10x Friday chest 15 min of cardio saterday 15 min cardio and abs...but to lose weight its 10% working out and 90% in the kitchen...their is a lot of ideas out their best is to experiment for yourself and n time experience equals knowledge

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51