Is it reasonable to lose 25 lbs by the end of March?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 30, 2013 8:46pm
via Android

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah and I'm new to this app and my overall goal is to lose weight and tone up. Ever since I tried the depo birth control shot, I gained about 25-30 lbs in only a few months. When I had met my husband I was right where I wanted to be. I was 120 and felt great at that weight. But after I started on that birth control I'm now 147 and I've been really struggling with my self image. So I really want to change where I'm at and make a goal to be where I used to be by March 31st.

Is that a safe and reasonable goal?

30 Dec
Definitely!
31 Dec
Yes that's perfect healthy weight loss!:-)
02 Jan
Go for it. I'm trying to lose 30 lbs by March 31. I once lost 40 lbs in 16 weeks with Weight Watchers and walking daily. This go round I'm using WW and this handy app...
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 8:51pm
via Android

Totally...i would suggest you download the dietplan app too or noom coach for diets to help you reach your goal. Good luck and welcome in board.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 30, 2013 11:09pm
via Android

Sarah it is totally doable! I started an app called Lose it in September and I've lost 29.7 lbs!  I just recently downloaded this for those days I can't get to the gym AND so maybe I can get a quick 10 min workout in before heading to work.

Don't fool yourself thinking that diet or excersize alone will work, it won't. Good luck!

30 Dec
Wow...it is possible and very reasonable good luck :-)
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 2:57am
via Android

I lost about 16 lb in two months... with exercise and diet... for the diet plan ibhave the fat secret app... that is a great calorie and food counter, and helps a lot woth eatong out or cravings... eating some pizza or a chcocolate every once in a while and knowing how much you are consuming... so set your goals and sure can be done.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51