Just need to vent? I'm a good listener. And have good advice.

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 6:35am
via Android

Need to get something off your chest? Need some advice? Have a question? I'm all ears :)

02 Jan
Thanks. :) Keep me mind. I will do the same for u.
11 Jan
Okay sure thing @joseph w
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 6:42am
via Android

Maybe advice about losing weight or why its not working for you? I probably know why.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 11:19am
via Android

I love a girl in my neighborhood.
But I'm somehow shy to ask her for friendship.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 3:02pm
via Android

Where you from

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 12:40am
via Android

Okay Amir. Well do you guys even talk at all or what's the relationship so far? Like are you guys acquainted at all?

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 12:41am
via Android

John M. I'm a cali girl. Why do you ask?

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 12:53am
You are so young to be giving advice and you certainly do not need to loose weight just curious only new on here today
11 Jan
I'm not trying ton lose weight? I just want to get stronger. And I'm in therapy and have learned a whole lot trust me.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 12:09pm
via Android

We have just met each other on the street Kriss  and we have never talked to each other

11 Jan
Okay well if you see her introduce yourself. Girls love it when your confident in yourself.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 3:32pm
via Android

Do u know about fitness probs. Or jst relations prob??

11 Jan
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 12:23am
via iOS
I would love some advice. 

My fiancé is a bodybuilder type of man always at the gym, I on the other hand stick to home workouts. I have 15 lbs hand weights and do lunges, squats, any thing to get more junk in the rear. 

I'm a small woman 5'1 and 107 lbs only 20; I've been at this since last August and no improvement. Is there any tips or something? I hate being the non fit one.
11 Jan
Okay well doing the same workout will just build muscle you should try dieting also. Youll burn more calories and try to not drink any soda. It was just proven to be a large contributer to preventing weight loss
11 Jan
Also try doing endurance workouts. Like jumping rope or running. Dance is also a great workout. Youd be surprised how much it really helps. So maybe also try a zumba class? :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51