Anyone with mck discoloration problems? Tips?

1 post | Original | Recent
15 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 4:03pm
via Android

I have had a discolorated neck for about 3-4 years. Probably longer, but I didn't notice it until I was severely bullied in 7th grade for it. I'm African american, caramel colored. But my neck is about 4 shades darker than the rest of my body. Every since I actually noted this problem 4 years ago, I tried different products/remedies but nothing has worked. I scrub my neck every time I take a shower (at least once everyday, sometimes twice every day if I workout hard) and I know it is not dirt, because of that..... I led myself to believe that it is because I'm overweight, because when I stretch the skin out, it becomes lighter.. But still not the color of the rest of my body. Has anyone been through this problem? Does anyone know of any safe home remedies that can actually lighten skin? I don't care if the remedy takes a while. I just really don't want a black neck by the time I'm a senior(I'm currently a sophomore) please no rude comments, as I need all the help and encouragement.

Extra:I have this condition called cholinergic urticaria. These are hives induced by heat or exercise. When I workout, my body gets overheated and produces "giant goosebumps?" They sometimes occur on my neck, under my eyes, between and under my breasts, mid stomach, and between my thighs. They go away easy with an icepack and last for only 10 mins, but they itch like crazy! I noticed this problem around the time I noticed my discolorated neck. Could these two be related? I just moved to Houston tx, and don't have insurance here yet, or a dermatologist.. So all the help I can get is appreciated.

02 Jan
Please ignore the 'mck' in the title. Text error

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51