An act of kindness is priceless (challenge)

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 4:57pm
via Android

I challenge all of you to do one nice thing each day for 30 days for 30 different strangers and make their day a little more happier then it was,and if you want to share what you did then please dothis isnt a competition, but if 30 people see the good in people,then maybe 30 more will continue to follow..cause u never know" one act of kindness, could make this world a better place" God bless!

Acts 20:35
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

02 Jan
I like. I'll try if I remember
02 Jan
I can remind you everyday if u need some help:-)
03 Jan
I'm do for it!!!!
03 Jan
Opps I ment I'm so for it.....:-)
01 Feb
Just noticed this post. I volunteer at a non profit in Tucson, AZ called Ben's Bells. Its all about doing acts of kindness. Peep the website: bensbells.org - its a beautiful cause.
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 11:42pm
via iOS
I like... I'll try it
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 3:35am
via Android

A homeless man didn't go hungry today,and the best part was he was so grateful he asked God to bless me..if that's not a priceless reward in itself, I don't know what is..made my day as well as his

03 Jan
Just be careful they arnt allergic to anything you give them when giving them foods heh it's a great thing you did though :) I try to do that too and I sometimes donate them cloths like a jaket to a homeless man
22 Jan
So so soo beautiful!! And so truly amazing the feeling you get back! By the blessing of him :-)
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 3:47am
via iOS
Hmmm... I think that, as a Christian, I need to do kind works every day. It does not need to be something that I choose to do, it needs to be Christ constantly working in me. I should do good works, because Christ drives me to do so, not because I feel obligated. Christianity is not about doing good, kind works, it is about what Christ does in us. His work in me is what will allow me to do good works; it is because of His grace that I am able to do good works at all. We should not focus on the works, but on our relationship with Christ; this will result in a natural outflow of our blessings upon others. It is great to feed the homeless, don't get me wrong, but we should not do it, because we simply see the need and fill it, we should do it because of an intense compassion and longing that we have to fill that need. Not just to be able to say that we did good works, but so that we can influence for the better, and so that Christ can do further work in us. The works that we do just because there is a need, are the works that God will ignore in the end. He looks at the heart motives overall. Just my two cents.
03 Jan
Yes I agree,I don't do things to get praise or feel obligated doing them,it's in my heart naturally,those who do that are considered hypocrites..I made this post to help eachother little by little so in the end we all pay it forward because we want to not because of the reward..its a positive
24 Jan
Totally agree. When Christ lives in us these things should just flow out of us naturally. But I think if we make it a challenge to purposely go a little further people will be more conscious and do the same. Love the Love The Challenge
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 7:44pm
via iOS
I always make sure that a guest or customer leaves with a smile on their face when I'm at work :)
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 3:51am
via Android

A woman and her daughter came into a McDonald's and tried using her gift card that she had got.well McDonald's told her she couldn't use it there so I finished my food and asked if they wanted to get some food,the lil girl around 9yrs old eyes lit up but her mom said no because she had so much pride and wanted to remain strong..I said are u sure? I don't mind at all and finally she asked her daughter if she wanted anything and she said yes,I said good..order whatever u want and they asked for a hamburger and water..I asked if they both liked big macs and they said yes..I ordered two meals,and handed the cashier my $20.00 Christmas tip from work, and when the change came back I said it's hers...and they said thank you so much and I said God bless..this happened a couple weeks ago,but better late then never..an act of kindness leaves a heart smiling forever

22 Jan
Great heart !
22 Jan
Priceless Jeremy!!
24 Jan
:) thank you!
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 12:08am
via Android

I already do everyday without even trying. Its my job.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 12:48am
via iOS
Note taking for students who are physically disabled.
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 3:12am
via Android

I feel that acts of kindness should be part of our daily routine. A simple smile or hello might be what a person needs at that moment. I make it a point to say hello to everyone on my running path.
     Started volunteering at a soup kitchen. Love to serve with a smile. It can be the only friendly gesture these people see all day.
     Good challenge for all of us to keep. Great idea,  sir!

25 Jan
:) thank you!
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 8:56am
via iOS
This is just what I need! 
I've recently come back from a Christian youth leadership conference and have been challenged and had my eyes opened in so many ways. This is great spontaneous continued motivation thankyou :) 
06 Feb
Your welcome I'm glad people feel positive about this challenge instead of knocking it:) thank you as well
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 3:03pm
via Android

Pimpin' joy week

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51