Trainer Challenge: 25 Pounds in 22 Days

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 8:05pm
via Android

I'm a female needing to join the Coast Guard. Currently, I weight approximately 220 pounds, and at my height, I need to be at 198, or lower before they'll consider me. I've lost 20 pounds in the last year, but I can't drag this out any longer. I already eat mostly fruit/veggie smoothies, with protein being the focus of about 40% of my meals, at this point I can't change my food diet because I don't have a say in which groceries are bought. My problem is sticking to a consistent exercise regimen with my schedule. My available exercise times are 6am to 7am, 5pm to 9pm on Tuesdays through Saturdays. Sundays and Mondays, it's whenever. I feel that if I have someone advising me, maybe even ordering me, I'll be able to avoid my bouts of depression and push through to the other side. For personal reasons, I need to sign up as soon as possible, the cut off being the 25th. Please, if any of you have the time and/or motivation, I would really appreciate the help. Be as verbal as possible, and I'll do my best for you guys!

02 Jan
I have a calorie counter app... so that will help a lot, work outs i feel you im a pro chef and usually my schedule is about 13 hrs a day for three days and one regular 8 hr... what i do is on my days off i go hard my short day i do a mild work out... make sure you mix cardio and strenght training and if you want to do the coast guard swim as much a s you can... for your really long days of work i stick to a hard diet plan and calorie counter......
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 10:03pm
via Android

Thanks! I'll definitely try those!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51