Need Motivation! Help!!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 11:48pm
via Android

Hey everyone!!! I have big thighs and wide arms and not a flat stomach. I'm not fat I just want to be leaner, with a flat stomach. Any advice would be great. I've alwaysu wanted to do this, I just always have to babysit and give up or don't feel like it. And now I have a job so I know I'm gonna need some motivation.

04 Jan
Follow me & we can keep each other motivated. I actually like to weight myself & track my excercises and what I eat to keep motivated. Anyone else can follow me as well if you like. Stay positive, stay motivated :-)
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 12:06am
via Android

Does no one ever reply to these things!!! :/

04 Jan
Thats what im doing to i just got a new job nd my work place is like a workout .. gotta keep moving i guess lol
04 Jan
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm a cook at McDonalds! Lol.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 12:16am
via Android

Ima house keeper lol

04 Jan
Always fun... at work I have to do all the fried and grilled products so I make everything.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 12:19am
via Android

Me i just have to clean top to bottom of the rooms everyday , its pretty intense sometimes but its good for me lol

04 Jan
Yeah I know what you mean.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 12:28am
via Android

I weight myself every week, so maybe we can weight in and let each other know how we are progressing each week : )

04 Jan
Sounds awesome!!! (:
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 12:31am
via Android

Get some! Its hard to stay motivated that's a fact! Just keep it up there are plenty of us on here that want you to reach your goal!

04 Jan
Awe thanks!!! (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51