Tips for becoming a bodybuilder

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 5, 2014 12:57pm
via Android

I'm 16 and I would like to know what can I do to possibly get weight and keep my pergentage of fat under 7% any tips and trick are thanked:) I'm pretty tall and skinny though 1, 83 m and 55, 6 kg

1017 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 4:51pm
via Android

I woudnt worry about keeping fat really low at the start. For ur height and weight you will need to bulk up to be a real bodybuilder hehe

05 Jan
I know... but getting weight affects my muscles... my abs are getting some of the fat I absorb and I'm a keeper...:))) I don't want to lose them
06 Jan
That will be extremely hard to keep :-) at some point a few extra perce tagesof fat will come. And bodybuilders arent about just abss. Abbs are worth nothing to a bb when you dont have the rest.
260 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:11am
via Android

At your age and level body fat isn't an issue you need to work on getting slow and heavy lifting to built muscle make sure u do cardio after lifting and don't go overboard on running good luck it takes a lot of work

482 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 4:31am
via Android

Read a lot study and hit th gym...lots of bodybuilders started young... look into a book the encyclopedia of bodybuilding by the terminater himself Arnold S. Studying and knowledge will keep u frm a lot of trial and error...their is lot to bodybuilding...its a sport...and only the best of the best are tru 16 where I'm frm boys ur age are playing football and participating n weight training already ... u got to start somewhere look on they do hav a beginner program its completely free also workout guides exercise guides including videos tht will show u how to perform the exercise correctly...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51