Lost Motivation, Need Help

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 8:38pm
via iOS
I have lost my motivation and would like to have a workout partner to keep me on track, preferable a girl
05 Jan
Join my team i just started it...its called success and we motivate each other
05 Jan
Think of all the good bonuses of looking good and having a good body. Alwo look at other peoples body and imagine what it would be like to have a body like thiers and compare it to yours
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 1:59am
via Android

Sure follow me and we can keep.each other motivated. To keep myself motivated I wrote down a list of all the reasons "why" I want to reach my fitness goal, for example to have more energy, build confidence, & become fit or healthy to name a few and I read that list daily when I wake up and any time thru the day when I feel like giving up(take a picture of your list on your phone so its easier to access). Good Luck hope this helped : )

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:19am
via Android

Your here for a reason. Be that reason.

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:21am
via Android

Always remember why you wanted to start.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 4:15am
via Android

Motivation is the propelling force to a desirable action tht desirable action brings success somtimes we confuse loss of motivation with plain old fashion boredom....try doing something else try different workouts...challenge yourself Ur smart and lov science working out is a science conduct experiments find the best methods to achieve specific. types of goals study thm find how they work put thm n practice...get extremely creative mayb a different scientic feild thn ur use to but its a fun field and has awesome benefits..u get to reach ur own fitness goals n th process and of course there is a ton if people on here tht will encourage u whn u need :)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 6, 2014 4:17am
via Android

K

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 6, 2014 4:18am
via Android

Ok

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 5:04am
via Android

I lose motivation all the time im natrually thin so i think... "if i eat this i wont pick up weight" its hard but if you get your head right the rest will follow.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 9:32pm
via iOS
Thanks, all of you, I'm motivated just reading your messages, but don't let that stop you from responding I have PTSD so motivation is hard for me, but all of you have done it
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 10:00pm
via Android

Try music that you love and makes you want to get up and move.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51