Insanity?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 10:22pm
via Android

Has anyone here done Shaun T's insanity workout? Or currently on the schedule? How is it??

05 Jan
Me! But i just finished the first month it's hard, if you have a friend or brother to do it with you is better because that way you'll support each other and complete it right now i'm doing t25 wish me luck :)!
05 Jan
I'm starting it tommorow. I'll be doing a split schedule though. One day insanity, the next day is one of the workouts I created on here. And so on! I've heard about T25, and it looks so awesome, but I also heard that you don't get as good results as you would with insanity. I have all the time I need, so I'll just take on insanity :) lol
Image_thumb
119 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:15am
via iOS
I've completed Insanity and it's no joke! The first day,which is the fit test,I puked. It was horrible but I didn't give up. I kept going. The workouts are crazy but you will see results. don't weigh yourself because it'll throw you off (you gain muscle therefore the numbers on the scale go up). Rather than weighing yourself, take measurements with a measure tape and/or photos.Once you start to see results you will be more motivated. You may see results in about the first two-three weeks.  Remember to give it your all. Dont give up!Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51