Need to lose 20lbs help!!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:03am
via Android

Hey y'all I'm 16 and 229lbs I know kinda heavy but I need to get down to at least 200 kinda fast! I will be going to a summer camp soon and I wanna look kinda decent you know and after that I will be contacting a united states marine recruiter to seek info about serving our country so I wanna look good for that to so I need help with workouts and motivation... Please help me out with this!!!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:13am
via Android

Cardio. Lots and lots of cardio. Throwing in a little strength training couldn't hurt either. ;) Best of luck hope these helpBootcamp Workout,, Marine Corps Style, Quick Cardio Crunch, Pure Cardio: Burn Fat not Muscle, Get Ready For The Marine, Fat Burning Cardio (VD1), Insanity Cardio, Float Like a Butterfly...Sting Like a Bee

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:21am
via Android

Your best bet is going to be eating healthy. You probably know that to lose a pound you have to create a 3500 calorie deficit. It's a lot easier to do that by eating healthy than it is by exercising. As far as exercise goes, I would reccomend some form of cardio and lifting weights with low weight high reps. That being said, if you find some form of exercise that you like, stick with that. Another good way to get exercise is to get involved in some sort of recreational sport. Its good exercise and a lot of fun.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:24am
via iOS
Look for HIIT style cardio workouts involving burpees, mountain climbers, jumping jacks as the foundation of the workout. To test your fitness you could try a couple of mine - 420 *Sk, MORNING GLORY *Sk and as you get fitter move on to something like KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE *Sk (that destroys even the fittest!). If not, the insanity workouts are on here and they get results FAST ! Good luck !!!!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:43pm
via iOS
You working out today Nate ?
06 Jan
Unfortunately no so medical issues came up with my mom so today is not a good day sorry dude!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:45pm
via iOS
Some things are more important than working out so I hope she is ok. Eat healthy.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51