I don't understand

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 11:43am
via Android

I work out 5 times a week and that's 20 min of cardio, 20 of strength and 20 min yoga.
And now every one says they work out every day for like four hours
Where do you get the time?
Seriously

06 Jan
I only do 60 min a day too
06 Jan
Looking at your photo, your routine is working. No need to change it.
06 Jan
Try to spend 1h- 1h 30min exercising... even 2h.... that's not necessary... some of us consume their energy faster and some of us don't. ... for example I go for1:30 or 2... but in some days I can even go for 2:30- 3hours... anger helps...:-D
06 Jan
This is a bit off the topic but I really love your waist it looks so feminine. Mine is just straight down :(
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:40pm
via Android

I only workout everyday for 45-1:30. And honestly, i struggle with that time, yet manage it squeeze it in. I have no idea where they get the time

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:07pm
via Android

People will make time...most people waste a lot of time..for example how long is a movie? How much time do people watch t.v n a day? Or play on the internet? How much time do they spend just hanging out? Or talking on the phone? Or playing video games or daydreaming? Most people do a combination of these things n a day...thts a lot of wasted time...thnk of elementry school and middle school...7-8 hours a day they spend n school they come home hav chores and homework...yet how many hav u ever heard say I dnt hav time to play? Most people work for the same mount of hours their kids spend n school give or take a little...its the same amount of hours n a day...some people come home frm work and after chores or not may veg out n front of th t.v or take a nap or just sit there...others will go to th gym ...thts how people find the time... u probably weren't looking for an answer tho

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:13pm
via iOS
Astrid,u have to keep in my mind that everyone is different and has different responsibilities,etc..u must not compare yourself to others..do your thing,which makes you happy and healthier..I always workout 2hrs max,n over it is not really recommended for health,but if there ones do it,its their body n their choices..dnt compare yourself,focus on ur goals..hope to have help you,gud luck
49229_1488296738_3001702_n_thumb
46 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

Nothing wrong with your schedule. Don't compare yourself with others. Why look at other people's schedule when you have the perfect plan for you?

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:37pm
via Android

R u comparing urself with others? I've noticed people hav mentioned it (no disrespect to anyone intended) but whn I read ur post I didn't get th impression tht u were comparing urself to anybody but thought u were asking a question maybe not truly to get an answer but possibly just to vent...I dnt like to jump to conclusions...but really if I'm understanding ur workout plan correctly and hour a day is more thn enough to accomplish most goals if not all...

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 3:42pm
via iOS
Working out for 4 hours is ridiculous ! One hour of pure intensity is enough. I do a morning cardio routine (usually 30mins) and go hard for a hour at the gym finishing with about 20-30mins Pilates and yoga at night most days. It depends on what people define as 'working out' for 4 hours as a lot of time is wasted resting. My gym workouts have minimal rest & maximum intensity
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 4:01pm
via Android

That's exactly what it was. A vent.

06 Jan
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 4:07pm
Venting is good for the soul !
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 4:34pm
via Android

Its mostly your people who are training for a competition, photoshoots who train like 4 hours but after that they cut it down to 45 to 60 minutes.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 5:11pm
via Android

I usually workout 60-90 mins a day. I once did 5 hours and that's cuz I was bored. Lol I don't have time to workout that much everyday on top of work and school. Kudos to them. You have to understand that for some people, that may be all they do in a day. Whatever your doing for your workout in the time you have seems to work great for you.

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 7:16pm
via Android

I workout 45 min for 2 days 1 day rest and again 45 min every 2 next day

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 2:47pm
via Android

I usually try and do 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes on a specific part of the body.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

How did you get such a slim waist? And I work every day for around 45 minutes right before bed because I am in high school and I have no other time for it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51