How to self-love

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:11pm
via Android

How do you love yourself? I feel like I care more about what people think about me instead of caring about what I think about myself.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:15pm
via Android

I don't know if your a believer but knowing who you are in Christ gives you your identity.

186926_1528387646_254582494_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 6, 2014 2:28pm
via Android

That doesn't really make sense to someone who doesn't understand it. What does it mean to "know yourself in Christ?" I've been a Christian for thirty years and don't really understand it.

Loving yourself is all about having thick skin, not giving a damn, and doing things true to yourself: these are things you enjoy, not things people tell you to do.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:52pm
via Android

Your absolutely right! To someone who don't understand it makes no since at all. 1 Corinthians 2:14 says that. But anyone who knows anything about God and follows him knows that we are his children and he loves us. So if he loves us then who are we not to love ourselves. Not boastfully but having confidence that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. :) I pray that you start understanding because once you know who you are in Christ, there won't be a devil in hell who can destroy you. Much love and happy workouts.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 4:04pm
via Android

I read this and I thou you were asking how to masterbate

06 Jan
Ew no lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51