Insanity day 2

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 7:37pm
via Android

I'm not an athlete in any way. I played softball for a few years when I was in elementary school and other than riding dirt bikes there isn't much I do for activity. I've been one of those lucky people that seem to remain slim without actually trying. I say slim not skinny because I am out of shape. Terribly out of shape. I have had 2 kids. And I started the insanity program yesterday. I did what I could on the fit test (holy hell!!!) And the plyometric cardio today... oh my goodness. But I did what I could and yes had to sit out a couple because I just couldn't. I am really hoping to finish this. And I hope someday I can actually make it through an entire workout without stopping. Wish me luck!

06 Jan
I've just orderes insanity and im s*****ing my self, I love exercise and Im actually dreading this lol
06 Jan
Good job, day 2 of insanity in the books. You've made it further than most people that attempt to do insanity. I know you will make it through the full program. Keep up the awesome good. When I did day 2 I was still feeling it from day 1 and rested more than I worked.
07 Jan
I'm definitely feeling it right now lol I can hardly move! And to think I get to wake up early and do more tomorrow. BRING IT! :-) I'm glad I chose mornings to do the workouts. I think I would hurt worse if I went to bed afterwards. I have the whole day to stretch it out and move around.
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 10:51pm
via Android

Lol it's definitely intense. I am just hoping I can stay motivated to keep doing it. My body hurts right now and I just keep telling myself it's a good hurt. I have the most trouble keeping my core tight. Once I get that down I think I will do better lol

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 4:06am
via Android

Best of luck! Love the pain!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51