Abs without Equipments

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 2:23pm
via Android

Is it possible to get abs at home without using any of gym equipments If yes, then PLEASE suggest me exercises to achieve my this goal.

08 Jan
Paris has suggested the exs. Make sets as per your comfort or rather discomfort and pile them on. Give time.
09 Jan
Discomfort haan :-D lolz. Btw thanks varun :-)
09 Jan
Mountain climbers are one of my favourite. And ab-solutely! While static holds are great for muscle building (think plank) they miss out on the cardio that helps burn the fat to make them actually SHOW.
09 Jan
deit and workout
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 2:37pm
via iOS
i get sixpack with using my own weight only pm me if you want to know how i get this
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 2:45pm
via Android

Yeah, you can. Do my ab workout I created. It has no equipment and works really good.

08 Jan
Thanks Blake. Surely I'll do dt workout. ;-)
08 Jan
No, problem..
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 2:49pm
via Android

Of coarse
Planking
Flutter kicks
Leg holds
Leg Climbs
Scissor kicks
Vups
Crunches
Bicycle
Bicycle crunches

08 Jan
This is the way.
08 Jan
So nice of u paris. I guess dis list of exercise would help me to achieve ma target. Thanks girl :-)
08 Jan
Your welcome hun.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 6:54pm
via Android

swimming And yoga are fastest way to get abs!

08 Jan
You, think???
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 6:33am
via Android

Yes,I think:)

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 7:33am
via Android

The only equipment required is YOU and your determination....there are bazillions of exercises which can help you get abs of your choice...but the main part is the diet....
So...primarily....focus on your diet and workout 3 times a week for your abs and core!

Image_thumb
242 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 2:55pm
via Android

Go to workout >> filter >> select abs and timing and intensity and select home gym , you will find so many workouts there , and those are all without equipments only ....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51