Falling Behind!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:23pm
via iOS
So I've kinda fallen behind on my workouts & gained a few pounds, oops.. Just wondering if anybody has any tips or workouts or knows a super fast way to get rid of this weight? & try to keep myself motivated again? It would be greatly appreciated !!!! Thanx
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:43pm
via Android

How much are you trying to lose?

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:44pm
via Android

I'm getting lazy on my workouts too :/ I just do a warm-up then I'm usually good to workout

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:47pm
via Android

First you need to think what things are destroying your workout's life, for example bad feelings and not enough time, later try to do some yoga exercises to being more calm,  later run or do some weight loss exercises, and the most important have a smile every time you do a workout

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:48pm
via Android

I grew behind a little this holiday season as well but I've lost 3 pounds in the past week and a half by doing kettlebell workouts for atleast 20 minutes for atleast 4 days a week and I do 250 crunches before bed everynight .

The motivation is a little trickier though, I'm trying to get into shape before my vacation in July so I'm not self concious the entire time I'm on the beach, and that pushes me to workout and eat right everyday. Have you tried putting money in a jar every day that you workout where once you hit one of your goals(make them small like lose 5 pounds, lose 10 pounds, be able to run for an hour, etc.) you use that money to spend on yourself?

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:59pm
via iOS
I'm looking to lose at least 20 pounds if not more. & yeah that's a good idea I could try out the money jar thing! Motivation isn't soo much the problem it's just that I need this weight gone fast !
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 4:04pm
via Android

That's my current goal weight to! And I know how you feel I want to have all the excess weight gone yesterday but as long as you keep trying you'll get there :)

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 4:12pm
via iOS
& it sucks I have no workout equipment & I'm not spending money on a gym membership lol it seems almost impossible to do it by myself.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 4:23pm
via Android

Yeah thats how I was when I started in August..but I have some things now at home like the kettlebells and dumbbells and luckily there's a lot of no equipment workouts on here or I wouldn't have gotten far at all.

Just do what you can when you can even if it is just dancing in your bedroom for 30 minutes or doing ab exercises while you watch tv (personal favorite of mine for whatever reason it doesn't feel all that long when its done that way)

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 5:55pm
via Android

Swimming is always good.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 10:33pm
via iOS
Lol in the summer yeah but I live in Alberta Canada and I'm not about to go freeze my butt off haha even the indoor pools, after you go for a swim & you go outside it's way too cold . I'm just a baby about it tho hahaha
Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 11:18pm
via Android

Lol it's that time of the month. I've been lazy too. Two days without a workout. Eating lots of bread. It's great.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51