My story.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:51pm
via Android

Looking for male and female motivates in similar situations or not. I'm not picky just need a real workout buddy and support system! ...now for my story.

Hoping to get a couple of people who actually want this as much as I do. I want a workout buddy. But one Thats going to hold me accountable and call me on my excuses. Very serious about this. I want it so bad. Need encouragement to get started and maybe a little encouragement throughout my journey. I'm trying to loose 100 pounds. This isn't going to be easy. But I need to stop being afraid of food and exercise. I need to lose weight the healthy way. I'm filled with eating disorder problems. Positivity and encouragement is appreciate. I was anorexic from 14 up until 23. Got scared of dying so I started eating to silence my fears but created another eating disorder. If you'd love to help me . story. -Andie

08 Jan
I m in. I have to lose around 30 kg but in a healthy way. I m tired of people saying they need an accountability buddy n wen time comes to act on it, they back out. Hope you are different. I really am serious about losing weight n if you are too, then we can start asap
08 Jan
i'm in. only looking to lose my last 10 pounds now but it feels the most difficult. happy to buddy and give accountability. on here every day
22 Jan
Andiewraps
22 Jan
Kik andiewraps
22 Jan
I don't have kik but you can pm me n we will help each other out
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 12:27am
via Android

Ill do my best to help u...

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 12:39am
via Android

Losers make excuses winner's make commitments quote by dorian yates... how r u doing today? No restricted dieting we doing ths right...right? We r making life changes to last a lifetime..yea? We r building a new day..our first step is throwing all th old ones away... yesterday is gone ths is today!!! No fear! No worry!!

22 Jan
Kik me andiewraps
22 Jan
I dnt hav kik but ths app has a pm(private message ) application.... we cud use tht
22 Jan
How?? I didn't know that
22 Jan
I sent u pm did u get it? How it works on my device is I go to your profile page and same butten id use to load pic has a pm option ...whn u go to your profile click where you would upload your pics and there should be an inbox I'm not the best to explain it
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 5:49am
via Android

Kik me guys. I just seen your posts! Andiewraps

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 3:32am
via Android

I'm trying to stay motivated as well. I'm trying to lose maybe 30 lbs or so.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51