Can anybody help me?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 4:04pm
via Android

I need to loose 20 lbs by march. I wanna loose fat and gain some muscle. I need somebody who can help keep me on track at least for two weeks then after that ill be motivated and on a regular schedule to contine on by myself.

12 Jan
Sure thing. Personal message me here and I'll give you my Facebook or something. Give you some workouts towards your goals. ;) my hope and dream is to become a personal trainer and open a gym so I think I can help ;)
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 5:24pm
via Android

That's totally doable! I can absolutely help you out! Eat lots of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and lean meats. You can cheat every now and then though. Do cardio and a little weight training most days of the week for at least 30 minutes. Always give yourself a rest day.

Jan 12, 2014 10:36pm
via Android

I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to work and motivate each other!)

Team_photo_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 3:22am

My startup just wrote a blog post you might find helpful. Enjoy! blog.fitzeal.com

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 4:14am
via Android

I would love to know how to!  Been eating right and somewhat excerising. .. I'm working alot to. Good luck though!

Team_photo_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 4:58am

Thanks Bobbie! Starting a company like ours is tough, but is so so rewarding! Since you're working so much and probably don't have tons of time, you might consider signing up for Fitzeal Academy. We created FREE bite-sized lessons delivered weekly on various topics. Enjoy! www.fitzeal.com/academy 

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 3:14am
via Android

I would love your tips!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51