Going vegetarian.

6 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 3:47am
via Android

I've been slowly been trying to go raw vegan or even just little by little. I recently ordered my 3 day cleanse with www.BlueprintCleanse.com any tips or something anybody can give me? I would highly appreciate it!!! Thanks!!!

09 Jan
I was a vegescarian for three years. If you work out a lot just make sure to keep getting that protein and especially iron. (It's usually less of a problem for those who don't work out much) best of luck!!! If you want to talk about it give me a shout! :)
144 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 7:02am

I'm lacto ovo veg (I eat eggs and dairy, no meat). Tips: find good recipes online. There are all sorts out there. One u find a blogger or site u like, just go with it for awhile. Fresh veggies and flavorful  meals more easily replace meat than just eating bigger salads. Also try Seitan, tofu etc while u r first starting out.  I do workout a lot and yes, my body asks for protein, which I give it: lots of nuts, legumes and beans. Some eggs and cheese but only good ones, no processed cheese food. There is plenty of protein for vegetarians even nicer veg powders using pea protein soy, etc.  Ask if u have more specific questions there are lots of us on here.

60 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 9:11am
via Android

I've been living a vegetarian/pescetarian lifestyle overall for 10 years. Beware a lot of vegetarian/vegan food can be just as processed and pumped full of chemicals like a lot of meat products. So eat as raw as you can but also avoid canned veggies if you can because they're full of persevatives and traces of aluminum.

6 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 2:02pm
via Android

Thanks so much I will highly take these tips

96 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 2:25pm
via Android

I'm Vegetarian for yearsss (don't eat meat,  do eat eggs and cheese etc) and I'm healthy as hell ;-))

You can workout and getting eveything you need to..
I used to work out every day in the gym foe hours and was Vegetarian at the same time. So don't listen to that..

And everybody is different.. So maybe your body needs it and you have to build it up or maybe you don't eat the right things instead of meat.. So just try it out and if you don't feel good, try other diets.. :-)

Good luck!! You can do it!

5 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 5:52am
via Android

Best advice: Work at a restaurant with a meat speciality it helps. You'll get tired of meat, pork, and chicken relatively early into employment lol.

Realistic advice: Make friends with baby spinach. It almost turned me off from all animal byproducts, but in my case money became tight even though I was highly reluctant to go back to animals at that point. You cannot make it a reality without the budget unfortunately.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51