2 posts | Original | Recent
49 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 4:43pm
via iOS
Starting to lack motivation to workout, life is taking over. Looking for any motivational support to keep working out. Constructive critism is helpful. :)
09 Jan
I'm starting today. And am not motivated to start. Look back at the time u started and how far you have come! Too far I'm sure to fall back
09 Jan
Sounds like you have gotten into a routine and have lost your Spice. Try a group class like spinning, body pump or Zumba. If you don't have the time for that get your favourite hype tunes or some new music and add some new moves to your workout routine and then share with a friend or family member. When the music explodes so do you. Remember working out is a lifestyle and because life is involved you will have your highest and your lowest points. Yes there are things that happen that we cannot control but the way you deal...
09 Jan
It's time to go… new year = new you… make it fun make it last. Get
Jan 9, 2014 6:35pm
via Android

I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynnmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to wirk and motivate each other!)

09 Jan
What else are you going to do. . . Just go workout and you'll love yourself after.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51