Need motivation feel like diet failing anyone got advice

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 5:51pm
via Android

What should I do feel like I'm failing this workout and diet?

09 Jan
Try the app lift. It helps set goals and keeps you on track because you check off goals each day as you do them. Once you get a streak going I find you want to help it up. Just choose healthy habits and goals and start a winning streak.
10 Jan
A person only fails at something if they give up on something. I've been on a weight loss journey since August 2012 as of today I've lost 103 lbs. Keep pushing forward be positive and keep a goal in mind that you want to reach. You've got this!
Jan 9, 2014 9:10pm
via Android

I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to work and motivate each other!)

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 9:23pm
via Android

Oh thank you that would really help motivate me I will get back to u soon

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 10:00pm
via Android

set small goals for yourself, an take it one day at a time

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 1:30am
via Android

Write down a list of "whys" you want to reach your fitness goalĀ  (to look & feel great, have more energy, to be healthy, etc.), read that list evry day when you get up, take a pic of it so its easy to look at anytime of the day you feel less motivated & follow me and that should keep you motivated :-) It keeps me motivated. Also if you want to kik me at AshC.B. you can.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:42am
via Android

Thanks again for your help and support!

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 2:04am
via Android

Remember why you started

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51