In need of motivation. HELP3

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 1:35am
via Android

Hey, guys!

This is my millionth time deciding to exercise and eat healthier, and each time, I get a little more discouraged, because I continue to fail. I really want this to be the last time.
I've downloaded this app before, but this is my first actually looking through it and seeing how lovely everyone is as far as help and motivation. It really helps to know that we're all in this together (a little too high school musical-y? )

Here's what I need from all of you beautiful people.

MOTIVATION.

If I could find someone to remind me that I'm not in this alone, and to even offer a few tips, it'd be really great. If I could find someone willing to go through this with me, that'd be even better.

Thanks, guys. Good luck to you!

10 Jan
You're never in this alone Holly and we'd be more than happy to help you and support/encourage you in your journey!
10 Jan
You guys are great!
10 Jan
Hi Holly. It's a very difficult thing to do and I'm terrible at motivating myself as well. All my life I've had kickboxing and fitness instructors there pushing me and breathing down my neck. But this time I'm flying solo too. I'm new to this app and new to working out at home. But I feel if all these great people can put a positive change in their lives and so it, then why can't we? Hang in there I'm rooting for ya
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 1:57am
via iOS
Holly !! Come on !! If you want it, go get it !!!! I'll follow you and help you if you're gonna hit it hard & train... Your move
10 Jan
Absolutely!! :) I'd love that
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 2:14am
via Android

Hey Im new to this too. Trying to get accountability.

10 Jan
I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynnmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to work and motivate each other!)
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 2:14am

No kik Or email... Workout !! : )) 

10 Jan
Haha sounds good. Definitely feeling motivated. Thank you a thousand times, guys! I'll keep you updated
Jan 10, 2014 6:41pm
via Android

I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynnmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to work and motivate each other!)

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 6:57pm
via Android

Place post it notes with your goals on them all over the house...bathroom mirror, scale, fridge, stove, all doors. If you stare at it long eenough itll sink in! good luck

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 7:22pm
via Android

It's never easy to go solo. This is my 16th time redownloading this app, but this time I've started off just working out and not dieting- might not be the best call, because I overeat sometimes. I've been working out everyday (almost everyday) and I've noticed my appetite has diminished from two and a half servings to just one serving.

Rome wasn't built in a day, but it took a community of people all striving for the same goal to achieve the goal they had all bestowed upon themselves.

Some little tips for waiting on the end result: buy a new outfit that matches the sizes you want to be, set new milestones for your workouts about every week (10 more jumping jacks, wall sit for an extra 10 seconds, do diamond pushups when the app wants you to do regular pushups, ect.), have someone hide the scale or just get rid of it and have other people be your guide; compliments are always a good boost. Don't give up you have a community behind you to help you build Rome. :-)

10 Jan
Well, this definitely helps! I dont have a scale, so I'd have to just be patient. I love the idea of getting clothes I want to fit into. Thank you so much for your support!
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 7:35pm
via Android

If u want to b motivated seriously there is plenty on here tht hav answered u and I as thm am here if u want ginuene help u make th first move...I've offered before and even followed and nothing so if ur serious and u  want it its up to u to make th move...the ball is ur court...u can do it!! U can make it happen!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51