Newbie! Need a motivational buddy!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 2:43am
via Android

Hey everybody. My name is Ally and I need a buddy to keep me going. I'm trying to get my figure back after having two babies. I am determined but I need some one to keep me goin when I know eventually I'm gonna try and quit. I will keep you motivated as well. Come on we can do this! I want to lose at least 30 lbs. I'm ready when you are!

10 Jan
I'm here for you!
10 Jan
Thx Frannie! My sister has zumba work out videos. And I'm gonna start tomorrow.
10 Jan
Consider it done. I need a buddy too!
10 Jan
Thx holly! I'm all for it! :) this baby weight needs to go. Lol.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 2:53am
via iOS
Well Ally first thing first...get rid of the I'm gonna try and quit because if you don't believe you can do it than you will fail. Put your mind into I WILL mode and start there! Two beautiful babies that will be thankful to have a strong fit Mommy so let's go!!! There are ao many awesome people in this community that you will never be without motivation! Start with something like the 7 minute scientific workout or another full body interval type cardio mix and add some abs. The options are endless...just get started with what you like and can finish, work up a good sweat
10 Jan
Donna,thank you. That's the kind of motivation I need right there.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 3:09am
via Android

Okay I'm just too excited I'm gonna start tonight!

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 3:16am
via Android

I got chu. I got two kids also. I'm tryna lose atleast 20. Follow me, i'll follow you.

Jan 10, 2014 3:24am
via Android

I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynnmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to work and motivate each other!)

10 Jan
Hey I can't find you on kik. Mine is motivatedmomma77.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 4:06am
via Android

Woo! 30 minutes with billy blanks Jr. I really like him. He's motivating!  And I'm sweating up a storm and i cam feel the BURN! Yay me. Ten minute break and I'm gonna do another 30 minutes.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51