Green tea?

5 posts | Original | Recent
64 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:26am
via Android

I know alot of people on here mention it alot but just wondering about the health facts of it and the purpose of drinking it opposed to plain old water?

I'm quite sensitive to caffeine, I used to drink coffee regularly but had to stop the last 2 years from anxiety issues :\

10 Jan
Sure green tea also contain caffeine but not much as coffee the benefits including boost your metabolism, burn fat, lowering high blood pressure, help control your appetite and more. I'm not sure if green tea is suitable for you because you allergic to caffeine
1017 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 10:29am
via Android

I think its overrated

5 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 12:51pm
via iOS
It's really good for your body, no one can deny that BUT you need to drink water anyway... Think of the green tea as a dessert. You can drink 2-3 cups a day, especially at night (helps with your sleeping). But don't replace it with water. Nothing's better than water for your body.
10 Jan
Caffeine drink that aids sleeping?
10 Jan
It always loosens me up and i fall asleep better... Dunno. Maybe it's phsycological :)
10 Jan
Oh... İ also add other herbs in my green tea. Maybe that's why :)
274 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 11:29pm
via Android

It's awesome. I mean, along with what everyone above said, if you need proof, check out China. All those dudes are living to be like 150 years old and they can backflip off bamboo sticks while drop kicking a tiger in the face at a moments notice. Their culture puts heavy emphasis on drinking green tea. Those old men just won't die

10 Jan
Only downside is that it is a diuretic, so you will piss a lot. Not a substitute for water
36 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:07am
via Android

I drink one to three cups of green tea a day. Love the stuff.

What everyone has said here is true. And yes, you will piss a lot.

If the caffine bothers you that much, i know there are decaf versions around. Just be sure that you keep it pure if you are seeking health benifits. Honey or homemade maple syrup if you need a bit of sweetener.

Hope that helps a bit

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51