Questions? Abs? Motivations? Friendships?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 4:20pm
via iOS
While I'm not an expert I've really come a long way since last year. I've learned a ton about weight loss, how to get some flat sexy abs and my favourite keeping a healthy mentality!

For anyone - my fembots especially - interested in this or more I encourage you to message me personally. (I've found personal messages to be better on making conversations and friendships)

Cheers and keep tough in it out!
10 Jan
this is going to sound stupid.. but im new to this haha how do you message people? and congrats by the way! you look great! hopefully one day i can get to that :)
10 Jan
You look great!
11 Jan
You're doing a great job. Keep up the great work.
Jan 10, 2014 6:39pm
via Android

I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to work and motivate each other!)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 5:44am
via Android

Hey steph, How did you get abs, and what workouts?

11 Jan
Coming from a place with excess fat makes it tougher for them to show than when you're trying to gain weight. Therefore I always suggest cardio based ab tiring work outs. Make mountain climbers your BFF and burpees too. There's also a p90x ab ripper workout on here that's 16 minutes and hard but fun.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 11:48pm
via Android

Thanks!

12 Jan
No p Always :)
12 Jan
Where you from
12 Jan
Toronto/Vancouver/New York
12 Jan
Oh ok, cool,
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 9:04pm
via iOS
Some of you have messaged me about losing fat and strengthening your core. Later today I will "like" or favourite some great cardio and ab workouts. Of course feel free to keep messaging. 

Cheers and keep it up 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51