Insanity day 6!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:39pm
via Android

Yay tomorrow is my day off from it lol. My calves don't hurt anymore and when I was doing the exercises I was running out of breath before my body was tired. Gotta work on breathing! I rolled my ankle at work today, ha go me. Not bad a day of rest should be all I need (perfect timing right?) Anyways just saying I made it through my first week!!

10 Jan
Way to go Nikki. And to think, on day one you thought your legs were going to fall off. Sucks about the ankle(did you were your boots to work...lol)
10 Jan
Way to push thru the 1st week!! Your body will quickly adjust to the punishment and you will start to get stronger and faster in the next 2 weeks so keep digging deep!
11 Jan
I can't wait till day 60 so I can read my previous posts lol ankle is ok. Sore but I think resting tomorrow will help it. And no I wasn't wearing my boots lmao. I work in auto parts not a strip club
11 Jan
Congrats, well done and keep going
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 12:11pm
via Android

Please know the boots comment was made only as a joke.   And I did not think you worked in strip club.

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

Lol yes I knew it was a joke :) another perk to working around technicians. I don't get offended easily and I understand when a joke is a joke :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51