Abs or not?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 11:24pm
via Android

Should I work on making abs... I thinks abs are more manly... But I m confused should I go for abs or not?

10 Jan
Yess everyone love abs,abs are soooo more sexier on us!!!
10 Jan
I think you should , you could just tone them not go for a six pack a toned tummy is extremly sexy. I have seen woman with toned abs but no six pack and it looked gorgeous.
10 Jan
If abs can look great on a female athlete why not on a normal girl
11 Jan
I'm speaking for what I think looks good for me. A toned tummy is way sexier because it's much more feminine looking. However I have seen some girls can rock the abs too. Either way it depends on what you think would look good on you.
11 Jan
Ok then how to start wid this abs thing then!
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 11:58pm
via iOS
Not that I disagree, but some men may don't really like women with abs. Especially the shy and not confident type. They might think that you're actually more 'manly' than theirselves, and it can cause a negative effect on your relationship
11 Jan
Your a retard
11 Jan
I think you meant, "you're a retard". Don't insult someone's intelligence and make a mistake like that lol
11 Jan
I m confident I guess... But a lil shy too at times...
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 11:59pm
via Android

Thats up to your own personal opinion. It depends on your views. If you like abs... then by all means!!! You should aim to reflect what you love!

11 Jan
I dont know... I like abs but I dont know if they'll look good on me
13 Jan
If you work towards them, and work the rest of your body in equal moderation, then everything will be proportional. Dont worry
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:27am
via Android

Do the ab workouts I'm sure you want a strong core, flat and sexy stomach just as much as everyone else.   strengthening your core is important don't be scared that you'll have muscles poping out if you do the work outs.

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:35am
via Android

If you want them, sure go ahead. But i dont feel like abbs should be a really high goal for non competing women.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 1:15am
via Android

If those are your real pictures you got nothing to worry about.

11 Jan
Thanks.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 1:23am
via Android

Do it! Guys actually like if girls have abs but not like ripped abs just toned

11 Jan
I dont know abt other guys but my guy likes d way I m... He will say that even if I turn fat...
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 5:36am
via Android

Ths is kinda of a weird conversation to me...its funny.. muscles are suppose to b manly yet a whole lot of women don't like men whose muscles r to big or to hard and some women don't like men with six packs and prefer a more toned look and some say the same bout women and some say women shouldn't hav muscles yet some guys dnt mind it and some like it and lots a big muscle guys are married to big muscle girls shared interest perhaps??? And I knw someone who only likes overweight guys and dumped her boyfriend for losing weight no lov n tht tho...its jus funny to me I guess seeing as its obvious its nothing to do with being a woman or man...a woman/man is supposed to look like  (fill n th blank).. but its really what an individuals prefrence and opinion is and I dnt take no stalk n tht...so Id say do what u want if someone ain't gonna lov ya for who u are six pack or not thn they ain't worth snot never mind ur time...and only opinion n all of  humanity tht counts about ur own personal body is urs unless ur married thn course his would count but nobody else's..

11 Jan
True that
Snzu6djwsq51oi-9deymcq_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 4:51pm
via Android

As said by others, nothing wrong with a strong core. Personally I'm not a fan of six packs on women, I like a girl who is soft and a bit more meat on their bones. Although there is nothing wrong with a little definition - maybe a 2 pack?:)

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 6:42pm
via iOS
I think it would suit you - and don't worry! Guys love strong girls and they like abs, go ahead :)
11 Jan
:) Ok so wats d first step for abs making
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 1:26pm
via Android

Who cares what others want? If it is something you want, then go after it. You Are clearly very attractive and any man would be blessed to be with you. If someone doesn't like it or is intimidated by you because of it, they've got deeper problems and you don't want them around anyway.

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 1:45pm
via Android

I fell you 100%..i also think 6packs are more manly, a flat stomach on the other hand with a little cut i think is sexy, for a women..."Do what you like"...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51