Make up or no make up

28 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 6:42am
via Android

I wanna know what is your opinion about make up . We know nowadays most woman cant live without make up so guys do u like woman with or without make? Ladies what di u hv to say about this. Please give me your comment boys and girls......... i will post the comment on my page woman to woman82.

11 Jan
No...u don't need this
11 Jan
11 Jan
11 Jan
11 Jan
No makeup u can the natural beauty of ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 6:51am
via Android

My opinion... no offense intended...Thnk makeup is ugly and jezabel...women where make up always remind me of the brat dolls and somtimes my sixth grade history book cover tht had a picture of king tuts mask or tomb or somthing with th black lines around th eyes and I b thnkin y they go put tht paint on makin thm look like tht whn they look fine and way much better without it???  thts my opinion bout it tho

11 Jan
I dont really like make up myself but whn i ask some of my friend they said make up make them confidence for me im confidence with myself not make up..... by the way i respect any opinion
11 Jan
I respect any opinion to :-) I say tht I thnk as a defence mechanism I guess...
11 Jan
Wow.. I have some friends who know make ups really well.. and they dont look like a circus clown.. they look well and naturally beautiful.. maybe some girls should learn how to do make up :D
11 Jan
I hav a question??? If they are naturally beautiful thn y do they need to cover it up??? The word natural is key word...I wasn't born with paint on my face so its immediately not natural...one cud say makes a woman beautiful and anther cud say it covers up a woman's natural beauty...I'm reminded of an old will smith comedy I watched years ago where he dated ths girl one day sh took off her wig her fake eyelashes an makeup and ths and thn tht and he runs out screaming prince of belair or something dnt remember but all...
11 Jan
They are look like naturally born beautiful with their make ups...
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:06am
via Android

No make up

11 Jan
Can u tell me why
11 Jan
Natural beauty is always best, its what God gave you.....
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:22am
via Android

Nada

11 Jan
Hey :) I was just scrolling and found ur comment. Will you please tell me what do you mean? :D I am interested cause it's coincidentally my name!!
11 Jan
Lol.. I was telling her no....
11 Jan
Oh!!! does that mean no?! :D In what language were you speaking? :D
11 Jan
FYI.. it means dew drops in Arabic :)
11 Jan
It means Zero, nun, in English...
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:25am
via Android

I do wear makeup for work or a bit of lippy to just go shopping but I do most of the time wear no makeup and feel better.

11 Jan
Feel light without make up isnt it
11 Jan
Image_thumb
59 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:44am
via Android

No make up because I like a.female.who.doesn't need to look like.a circus clown to be confident

A little make up for.certain occasions is ok.but.not to go to a store or a family party or something like that

11 Jan
Lol :-)
11 Jan
Very good comment thanks
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 9:25am
via iOS
It really depends on who you are. Some girls really don't need makeup, but others do.
Okay no need for 4 layers of makeup every Day. Thats to much, but A little basic make up never hurts. Sometimes you just have something that needs "fixing" and I apprixiate if a girl spent 5 minutes on looking good. Again it depends on the Girl how much makeup she needs, and 4 Layers are to much, but usually a little make up just makes you cuter :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 11, 2014 9:37am
via Android

You need make up to look naturally beautiful..

12 Jan
Natural means born with no one is born crayon an paint on their face
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 10:37am
via Android

Ohhh...tht changes th whole meaning sorry I take everything literal to th extreme its th autism which I thnk I'm really starting to not mind so much ..tho still disagree bout th women look good with makeup thing little or much all th same to me really...genuine sorry tho if I misunderstood u

11 Jan
Do you wear make up Hannah?
11 Jan
Nope not any at all... :-)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 4:23pm
via iOS
I like to wear make up but only if I'm going out to the mall or movies. I've started using BareMinerals make up and it's awesome. It's feels light and not cakey. The best part is no one knows your wearing make up when applying BareMinerals.
12 Jan
I heard about minerals make up but never i try it. Some says it ccontains less chemicals
Snzu6djwsq51oi-9deymcq_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 4:37pm
via Android

I like a little bit I guess, but often my girlfriend puts on too much if we go out for a meal or something, and I do tell her she's put too much on and she's covering her natural beauty. She has real beautiful dark eyes without makeup, I could understand if other girls were envious and wanted to use make up to achieve the same - but then that's trying to change who they are, maybe? 

Imperfections can be hidden and perfections can be enhanced, this to me says any girl can look more beautiful with make up, if the situation requires it, getting married possibly. Just don't over do it because it will look silly :)

Snzu6djwsq51oi-9deymcq_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 4:37pm
via Android

I like a little bit I guess, but often my girlfriend puts on too much if we go out for a meal or something, and I do tell her she's put too much on and she's covering her natural beauty. She has real beautiful dark eyes without makeup, I could understand if other girls were envious and wanted to use make up to achieve the same - but then that's trying to change who they are, maybe? 

Imperfections can be hidden and perfections can be enhanced, this to me says any girl can look more beautiful with make up, if the situation requires it, getting married possibly. Just don't over do it because it will look silly :)

12 Jan
Yeah some woman hiding behind make up to look pretty i agree doesnt hv to put on too much make up in your face .
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 5:30pm
via iOS
Just a little bit of make-up - I usually wear mascara and lip balm, just to feel pretty in the morning. When I have time, I add eyeliner, but nothing else. :)
12 Jan
Im only used mascara on some ocassion
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 6:31pm
via Android

I have never used any make up at all.  It's not that I have flawless skin or but I never felt the need to apply it.

Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 6:35pm
via Android

To me it doesn't matter if a woman wears makeup or not. I know how people say that you should love being just natural etc and they make it a big deal or something special when a girl isn't wearing any makeup but who cares really? Who are they to tell a girl how to feel?  If a girl feels most confident with makeup on her face then let her wear how much damn makeup she wants. I treat my face like a canvas and I like to express my self with the art I create on it. I do not mind walking around without makeup however doing my makeup and other people's makeup is something I love to do so you'd see me with it on my face more often than me without. So anyways I feel that who cares what a person wears or does not wear if they enjoy it and they feel confident or it makes them feel good then let them. What attracts me is when someone does not care what others think of them and just be themselves.

11 Jan
Maybe u r reading into things tht are not there? ...no one is judging or putting down anybody but stating their opinion...the only judgement was the fact tht u assumed tht others were judging and by assuming tht people on here tht like makeup were offended or were made to " feel" a certain way ... which was absolutely ur personal perception as seeing noone said tht ths is how I feel or ths offends me etc. But how is ur statement making people feel??? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and including u yet do not assume u knw...
12 Jan
Amen sista!
12 Jan
Hannah I wasn't talking about the people who commented or asked the question. It's just a lot of people, the media etc is what my response is based on.
12 Jan
But whn u use the word people and insert the topic referred as...it automatically includes everyone who says tht or has tht opinion... I'm a very literal thinker..if u weren't addressing to everyone who ever had tht opinion but the media it would help if addressed as the media states such n such which b a specific address thn to say people who say or people tht claim or etc.. and sure would help to understand better ...sorry if I took u wrong tho
12 Jan
I will be more specific next time then.
Icon_missing_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:19pm
via Android

I don't like make up and i never use it it it makes me feel that girls are fake so i like looking naturely pretty

11 Jan
I agree with you but im not against wearing makeup. My make up rountine is bit of blush( im very fair ) and bit of cover up for blemishes. Were all beautiful and unique its wat makes us human :D
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 11:02pm
via Android

I honestly don't care. I don't think it's needed to be beautiful, because we are all naturally beautiful in our own way but if it helps people feel more confident about themselves then I'm all for it. it's your choice and both are good.

12 Jan
So u like woman with or without make up?
15 Jan
I really dont care. Which ever Your more comfortable with is Good for me:)
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 1:58am
via iOS
I think that a little bit is fine, but too much is just ugly. I usually do a little bit of cover-up and blush, because I am so pale. My face is so light that people think that I am ill. When going somewhere more formal, like church, I will wear some brown mascara (that color looks more natural on me). When wearing make-up, I think that you should wear just enough to look better, but not so much that it does not appear natural.
12 Jan
Well Ariana you are beautiful a thin layer make up is enough for you
12 Jan
Thank you! That made my day! :)
13 Jan
You're welcome
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 2:25am
via Android

I'm a makeup artist for a living so I love seeing the way makeup can really help boost a woman's confidence. I wear makeup and do my hair everyday because I kinda have to so I enjoy not wearing makeup on my days off. The guy I'm dating loves the classic cats eyes and red lipstick look on me when we go out and he loves how I look when I'm wearing no makeup and grungy looking when I wake up.

12 Jan
I agree about make up boosting confidence at times. I don't wear makeup at work unless I have important meetings or presenting to groups . Outside of work I wear makeup when I am going out somewhere special or if I'm feeling I'm having an ugly face day. ...lol
12 Jan
Amen girl!
12 Jan
I admit it some guy like if u put a little make up and they think red lipstick is sexy, I don't knw it's what I heard
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 4:47am
via Android

Wow i cant believe i receive so many comments here i really appreciate it thank you so much guys.

Well the topic is just an opinion not trying to judge anyone. Even im not a make up person doesnt mean i hate make up girls. I start the topic because i love to hear about what people thought i like to share those opinion. Thats all

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 4:51am
via Android

Let's face it (no pun intended), some women NEED makeup. As long as it looks natural and I can't draw patterns in her face with my fingers, I'm good with make up. Make up should compliment, not cover

12 Jan
Do u mind if shes not wearing any make up?
12 Jan
If we're just chilling in the house, no, she doesn't have to wear make up - but if we're out with each other in public, yes, she should - just like I should be groomed and have my behind washed.
12 Jan
Agreed :)
12 Jan
Lol... in tht case some men need makeup to ...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 12, 2014 4:58am
via Android

Fdg

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 7:59pm
via Android

I prefer no-makeup makeup lol. It's enough to boost self esteem and natural beauty without covering up all that pretty face! I hate it when girls wear tons of eye shadow. It's an addiction to many women though! They think they NEED it-- if they don't wear a bunch then they don't feel like themselves. It's so sad :(

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 7:46am
via Android

I created a page on facebook i was wondering if you girls  want to share your photo on my page  with or without make up 

If anyone interested  please visit my page woman to woman82 on facebook share your thought with other girls.

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 12:09pm
via Android

I wear makeup four, maybe five times a year- for really big occasions. It reminds me of playing with dolls when i was younger, or playing dress up.

When i do wear it, its very light, so as not to feel like im walking around with a layer of plaster on my face. I keep it natural- i have no reason to mask my face.

That being said, to anyone who wears makeup, if it makes you feel good, then i respect that. It was created for women to look and feel better about themselves..... though there are limits. You shouldnt be putting makeup on as if you are picasso. There is no need for ten layers of anything.

And age! My god, i see seven year olds running around with a full, made up face... to me thats just sad. It teaches our youth that they are prettier with makeup and tht they need to grow up fast.

14 Jan
Kids shouldnt wear make up their skin very gentle and make up can cause skin irritation

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51