I don't get up up and go.

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 2:38am
via Android

Okay so I do my workouta in the a.m and tell myself I'm gonna go running before bed andbi never do it! I need to go running!

14 Jan
I am going to be so skinny !!!!!!!!!!!!!:-) :-)
14 Jan
You are the only thing that stands in your way. It's you vs you. Who's stronger. Get up get at it.
14 Jan
I want to go around 10 or 11. I need to be pushed
14 Jan
Put a pic of what you wanna look like next to the tv. As you watch movies look at the pic and tell yourself not gonna look like that sitting here.
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 2:53am
via Android

Its like my kids are finally sleeping so I just lay down n in bed w. My fiance. And he dnt wanna go so I get stuck w. Him watching movies.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 3:08am
via Android

Dorian yates pro bodybuilder took mr. Olympia title more thn once said losers make excuses winners make commitments.....so its excuses or commitments th ball n ur court how u gonna handle it

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:02am
via Android

Well when the person next to you wants to be lazy its kind of hard to be a winner and make a commitment. 

14 Jan
U dnt hav to b lazy jus because someone next to u is.. infact u saying I'm doing ths with u or without u and doing it might get him up to
Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:10am
via Android

So what is your actual goal with running?

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:11am
via Android

I would recommend going to bed with a winner... haha but you'd have to go out running. My fiance is the same. But I still go out. And then I know I'm sleeping with a winner(myself)... sometimes on the couch... but I still feel great

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:16am
via Android

Around the block every night. Which is about a mile and a half

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:18am
via Android

You have to make time and stick to it. I do mine in the morning and I am so not a morning person. I hate waking up early and I have to get up at 5am to do my workout. I know I won't do it otherwise. I picked a time that I would have the least amount of excuses. Sleep is my only excuse. And I can just go to bed earlier if I need to. It sucks... but it's part of the commitment.

14 Jan
Yea I tryed five in the morning. Haha. I won't even budge. I turn that clock off
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:26am
via Android

But like you said he gives me an excuse. And I like excuses. Lol. I do my work outs tho. Idk what my pro lem is

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:41am
via Android

So what exactly are you looking for? motivation, a partner to go running with? I would think motivation... but for your partner to get up to go out so the excuses are out the window?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51