Motivation. Friends.

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 5:06am
via Android

Well, im kinda new to this.. But, im pretty lonely on here \: The couple of people i talked to were pretty rude.. And I just wanted make some friends on here to help motivate me more and to help me out on doing better and i will do the same for them. I need to start pushing myself more to get in shape! Im getting chubby \:
Write back on here or inbox me? :)

14 Jan
I would be happy to help you out. :)
14 Jan
We can motivate each other!
14 Jan
There's plenty of people who will help motivate you. Pick some you see on here daily and keep up… You can do it.. Go...
14 Jan
Remember to have fun and make water your bestfriend!!
14 Jan
Fallon & Meagan: Thanks :) I would appreciate if you guys would help me out the first couple weeks while i get use to it. Vernice & Jr.: Thanks for the advice :)
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 7:01am
via Android

Think about your excersise status on here. And it might give you sone motivation. Gave me some.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 14, 2014 8:38am
via Android

I'm so glad I saw this. I'm very excited to start and follow others!

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 8:57am
via iOS
Wow that's really great ! Dont stop just push yourself everytime you feel bored stand infront of mirror and see yourself that if you could be in more shapes you would look more attractive ! 
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 14, 2014 9:37am
via Android

Hey

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 9:44am
via Android

Ive been using this app for awhile,but i stopped using it for half a year. Im keen to make new friends again and start all over again! Follow me and oll follow back ;)

14 Jan
Already did c:
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 12:20pm
via Android

Today I did.... A heavy workout on chest and back.... With 30 minutes of abs workout...... Feeling awesome...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51