Weather

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 2:54pm
via Android

How is everyone doing. The weather has been terrible all around. In Australia we're going through a hell of a heat wave. Makes staying enthused very hard. With the polar vortex, I doubt anyone in America is having more luck than us. any tips or tricks to staying enthused?

14 Jan
The weather is quite good in Germany
01 Feb
Its winter in America and we americans go to extremes if we make up our minds we are like bull dogs gripping a bone nothing makes us let it go or we are the other extreme Indifferent and just dnt care..its like whatever man...its th only whatever type tht is distracted by the weather if its to hot or to cold knw big deal we got gyms with air conditioner and buit in running tracks pools and courts
01 Feb
In Iowa in the US it's been so cold in the last few weeks they have had to cancel or postpone school several times
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 5:12pm
via Android

Ha try England always raining and windy is killing my run times at the moment.

15 Jan
I went to the market this morning.. Totally wet.. I hate rain!!
Image_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 8:23am
via Android

I want that hot weather!
So wanna change? ;-)

15 Jan
Doubt you would aha its 45° heading towards 48°
15 Jan
Sounds lovely
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 6:42am
via iOS
Hey man I'm from Australia too! Atm it's 49. What I do is either swim of laps and strength building strokes. Or I stay inside in the aircon and just do my workouts later at night when it's not too hot! Hope that helps? :)
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 10:15pm
via Android

41 in melb today - was planning to do half marathon. Can't bring myself to skip it. Just hoping for a cool breeze.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51