Help with back pains??

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 4:50am
via Android

I was working out at the gym and i have an injury on my left knee. I haven't lift weights in a while. But i was bench pressing 110 pounds and i also did a couple other machines for my upper body at 110. But after i did this machine where you sit on your butt with your feet out in front of you and you pull the weights, i got really bad pain and cramps on my lower back. I can barley walk, it hurts so bad. :c im not sure if i pulled something but how can i make this pain go away??

17 Jan
Take rest you will be fine :) I had pain like this in my left leg last week :( for taking too much weight. But now am fine i started with lower weight now
17 Jan
Your gym should have padded rollers for stretching. Use them on your back upper legs & butt. I've struggled with back pain for a long time, but after using the rollers, & kettle bell swings, I've been back pain free for about a year now.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 4:54am
via iOS
A little too hard too fast, I would see a doctor if the pain doesn't begin to subside...Erin's My Back Is Messed Up! *E is absolutely wonderful  for lower back strain!
17 Jan
Thank you :) i'm gonna try this.
19 Feb
I checked out" My back is messed up" And its better by far than the one I was going to suggest. Thank you Donna L.
19 Feb
Emphasis on rest and recuperation.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 5:10am
via Android

Try to rest a few days and ice down the area you're hurting, when you do the workout you're talking about next time grab the handle and keep your arms extended then use your legs to pull the weight so your back will be straight then use nothing but your arms pulling the weight

17 Jan
Thankss :)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

You're welcome ;)

18 Jan
Relax patients is the key k dont over do it thats ur time balance yourself k:-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51