First week back at college and already slipping .. can you relate?

3 posts | Original | Recent
144 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 5:20pm
via Android

This was my first week back and I've lost 37 pounds. I live on campus and have to use the meal plan. Of course, it's very hard to eat healthy there because they basically make dinner items from lunch and dinner and then my dorm only has a microwave. The meals on campus are but necessarily health conscious and I'm not used to that anymore. I know it's possible to stay healthy in college but my friends don't eat like me and judge me for my lifestyle .. often. How do you do it?? I'm so used to doing my own thing at home.

17 Jan
This is university for the people in Europe
137 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 5:25pm
via Android

Never mind your friends. I understand what you are saying.What you can do is the best you can do. So just continue to be as discipline as you can, and be happy with it...

09 Feb
Thank you :)
226 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 9:29pm
via iOS
If you have lost 37 pounds, then those people are crazy to judge you. Unless they are blind, they can SEE the benefits of your eating and workout habits. Just ignore them, and eat as healthy as you can. I am a full-time college student as well, and eating at the cafeteria is aweful. Because of my food sensitivities, I usually end up at the salad bar every day. Just become accostomed to eating simply; often it will be the same food all of the time, but remember that we eat to survive and function, and food is really not that important. 

Hope this helps and God bless! 
18 Jan
Yes im working on eating more green stuff green beans and salads i get picked on because im thick teachers at daycare says im to think cause they all sizeses skinny think big i love me daycare teacher everybody was not mad to be skinny be you be happy some people dont have food salads green beans but america worrie about there size people small and dieing out here do wat i do feed one of those less fortunate than us i do from my heart 225 but it makes me feel good now to push that plate away my...
09 Feb
Thanks you two! I feel better

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51