DOES THIS APP HELP?

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 12:32am
via Android

New to this app and wondering if people really stay committed?

18 Jan
Used it three years. Commitment to exercise is up to the induvidual not an app
18 Jan
Brandon once I found this app, I cant do without it! Been working out six days a week using this app only for resistance training to jogging to stretching. How well of an app you ask...well I lost over 80lbs and in my...last stretch to my weight loss goal (of course diet changes too) but I cancelled my gym membership, that's how happy I am with this app...enjoy:)!
18 Jan
It's OK. I've been using JFIT though for most of my training and have found it a lot better (for weight training). This is mainly for Cardio/circuit training I think...
18 Jan
Thankyou everyone for the posts. :) Its like a BIG support team on here.
19 Jan
Hey luke, thanks for the help and advice. Downloaded jfit and it is amazing! Would you recommend the starter workout routine? Thanks for mentioning jfit :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 12:36am
via Android

Yeah definitely I agree wuth you. Thanks for reply man.

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 12:37am
via Android

Get on the bandwagon is worth it

18 Jan
Thanks man..from everything ive looked at people are legit on here. Thanks for the reply.
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 12:58am
via Android

welcome abroad Brandon this is one of the coolest app out. u also meet some real cool people good luck

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 3:33am
via Android

Its up to you ... its like whn people go to the gym and their there and hour and actually only workout like maybe 20 minutes... if your serious it will work if your not it won't

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 12:19pm
via Android

In any fitness effort you ultimately gotta have your own motivation and drive but this app helps a lot with keeping it interesting and getting variety/inspiration. It's a great tool for someone with the motivation to make the most of it.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 2:18pm
via Android

I love busting these no-excuse routines and also do local Bootcamp, run, bike.  Like any tool: you gotta use it and you gotta put in the sweat.

623463_44801559_2113090300_n_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 4:25pm
via iOS
Hey! I love this app because i can trick myself into working out. 

I just started using it and at first I didn't want to work out so I started with an 8 min little work out then I ask myself , can I do another? 
Yes ! Usually end up satisfied after an hour. Good luck to the healthy you!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 5:35pm
via Android

I too quit my gym membership. This app has me more motivated than ever and I lost 5lbs in my first month of doing it (with diet of course) . I wake up, drink my coffee, and get at it everyday. Its amazing and leaves no room for excuses.

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 6:34pm
via Android

This app gives u back exactly what u put into it i use it at home and at the gym

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 6:41pm
via iOS
YES!! I've lost my last 10 lbs in 2 months that I struggles with while running all summer! It seems you start with a quick 10 or 20 minute workout then you are on to the next and next...the people in the community are very motivating and the app tracks everything you do, keeps you accountable! And no wasting an hour in the gym to only work for 20 minutes of that time....highly recommend getting motivated and give it a go! Good luck!
Image_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 10:09pm
via Android

For me it helps!! So I would say try it out and look what it does for you ;-)

18 Jan
Yes I have been using this app and I am 11 and I have abs!!
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 19, 2014 1:43pm
via iOS
People will be committed (or not) on their own terms regardless. So I guess no. However, there are a ton of interesting workouts. So if you can already get yourself into a gym (or a little bit of space) you'll never be bored with your workout with this ap. keep it up and welcome :)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 19, 2014 8:01pm
via Android

Out of all the workout apps I have tried...and I am a regular workout junkie. This is by far the best one I have found. Stick with it, and you will be very happy with the results.

Image_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 9:06pm
via Android

How's it going Brandon?

22 Jan
Living life :) haha how are you?
22 Jan
And with the app, like it till so far? (And glad you're doing okay :-D)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 11:19pm
via Android

Yep!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 12:02am
via iOS
No app alone is going to keep you motivated. You have to find what motivates you. The one thing I can tell you is that this app has lots of very interesting routines. It helps you eliminate excuses because you can pick the length of your work out and place.
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 12:13am
via Android

This app will only help if you chose to.

This app is amazing I've gained muscle and lost fat, just you gotta put effort into it.

Anything can be good for you, but only if you want it to be.

22 Jan
I think its helping me along with a bit of protein powder. Mainly use this to get started then do a few other things as well
22 Jan
That's good! What ever helps you, do it. As long as it's good for you haha. Everybody's body type is different. Some things work for some people then don't. So it's always nice to try out new things. :-) as long as you know it won't hurt you tho. I read the 2 hours after your workout you should consume the protein like chocolate milks good and consume the stuff you need. You'll gain more muscle. I think it's because your muscles are then"hungry" or active and consume it. I'm giving it a try today actually to see if it...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51