Insanity day 16..

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 20, 2014 6:20pm
via Android

So..... I took 2 maybe 3 rest days and skipped the fit test.... wasn't on purpose. My son is sick and we have been up all night with him the past 2 nights. Neither of us have energy. It takes both of us to tame the little monster when he is like this. Other wise we would split shifts. We are sleeping when he sleeps at the moment. Which isn't very long :( I hate when little ones get sick. I haven't done my workout today.. not sure if I will get to. I am so tired. Waiting for the dr to call us back now so we can take him in. Hoping if I am unable to do today's that I can get up early and do tomorrows.. also that I don't catch this crud. On the plus side.. go hawks! I'm going to try to nap I think..

21 Jan
Hope your son feels better, and that both of you catch up on your rest
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 20, 2014 6:38pm
via Android
20 Jan
Thank you! I may be able to squeeze in this workout. 13 minutes of cardio is better than no cardio right? I'm actually considering doing the cardio work outs on here instead if the insanity ones. Idk yet. I want to make sure I am in the habit of getting up to do them first. Maybe I will stick out the rest of the first month and instead of going into the max interval I will continue with stuff on here. Not sure I will be ready for the rest of insanity lol
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 3:01am
via Android

Ok so I made a deal with myself. Finish this month of insanity. I will continue on tomorrow and push harder. I am resting today for myself and for my son. Got him some meds so hopefully a much better nights sleep tonight. Feeling really worthless today and just can't find the energy to workout. Probably due to the 4 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours.

21 Jan
Get back at it tomorrow Momma, take care of ur baby!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51