Fitness Trainers!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
209 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 1:40pm
via iOS
Looking for a few to follow on here. Are there any women fitness trainers on here that are in shape/have muscle but are still curvy?
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 2:21am
via iOS
Well actually I'm going in that direction. Aka of being a personal trainer. I mean I'm little but I got a booty on me. I could probably help :)
22 Jan
Lol cool!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 2:37am
via Android

Hi just a quick hi to let you know what I do, I'm a personal trainer and boot camp instructor my self with my own business after leaving the army in Dec 13 after serving 7 years

22 Jan
Sounds great Sarah!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 3:16am
via Android

Hi steph N. This is maria r.i would luv 2 know what kind of workouts u do 4 your lower bdy.dont get me wrong girl but. How do u gett a round butt like yours. Iam straight and happy married and have  2 kids.so thats why i meant 2 not get me wrong.but i think that a girl should recognize when some one or another female has a perfect good bdy .and i would also like 2 know if u take any supplmnts.well thnx 4 reading my info

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 7:54am
via iOS

Well thank you Maria! You could be gay or straight and it wouldn't make a difference to me. Butt (yes butt) I entirely understand it's might be a weird question to ask. Start doing a lower body/booty workout 3 times a week and you're sure to see results. 

First and foremost squats. I don't care how. But you gotta squat. Switch it up between heavy weight squats (8 repetitions for 3 sets is good) and body weight/high repetitions. The first builds mass while the latter familiarizes them. 

Glute bridges and lunges

Kickbacks 

The peeing dog (I'm sure it must have a better name than that.) 

I'll go ahead and favourite/like a few booty workouts for you and you can see them on my profile. Also feel free to message me personally If you have other questions :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51