Help! I'm new..

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 3:22am
via Android

I need TONS of motivational help! I get the idea of working out but I can never motivate myself anymore to do it! I really need someone to get on my case and make me workout! I want to lose at least 30 lbs by April and I really need help!

22 Jan
Set a goal, then do it.
22 Jan
Just imagine how sexy u look after loosing those extra kilos it will motivate u for sure
22 Jan
If you are serious about this goal than there is no doubt in my mind you can, starts with baby steps, YOU GOT THIS!
22 Jan
Stop thinking start doing
22 Jan
Thanks guys, I'll try my best!
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 3:54am
via Android

Well picture yourself how you like to be, kind of obsess (in a positive matter) motivation comes from a new source all the time. I'm constantly working out on this so.I could help you. Just take baby steps, but 30 minutes (if you.have the time) a day can make a huge difference. Even 10 mins in the morning, 10 in afternoon & 10 at night

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 1:06pm
via Android

If you click my profile and click on "topics" the second one is something like "how simple mini habits can...." And there is a link in there. You should read that article. I didn't write it and i don't know anything about the site except that that article is a pretty good way to think about motivation.  :)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 22, 2014 1:10pm
via Android

Eat small every 2-3 hours

Image_thumb
42 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 3:05pm
via Android

Start small or else you will chicken out.
Do 15 minutes of workout everyday n then take it from there.
I did the same thing n now I workout for an hour.
I want to lose weight way more than you but right now I am focusing on making a lifestyle change.
I think you should do the same but if you are serious about losing 30 lbs in over 2 months,  then cardio is the way to go.
Hope I helped...

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 22, 2014 3:43pm
via Android

Do you have a kik?

22 Jan
Just downloaded it
29 Jan
What's up ... Yeah every now and then it would be nice to have some motivation and support

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51