How do you find the will power?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 5:25am
via Android

I do so good eating healthy for a week or so and then one day I can't help it no more.... Then afterwards I feel bad and wanna give up.

22 Jan
Remember loosing is not easy gaining is so easy! I always tell myself if it taste good don't put it in your mouth lol! Stick with smaller portions instead of just 3 big meals!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 22, 2014 5:31am
via Android

I like to look at the progress and think that all that is going to waste  if i quit

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 5:36am
via Android

I did that.  I had actually lost 5 pounds in 4 days and then I ate bad.  I didn't really quit it is just after that I didn't have the motivation anymore.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 22, 2014 5:37am
via Android

Slip-ups happen and you should accept that it is perfectly normal. Just pick up where you left off and don't dwell on it. Focus on how eating healthy makes you feel good about yourself and tell yourself #justdoit! Goodluck!!

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 5:41am
via Android

It doesn't help either when I'm the only one strict about the diet.... I got someone always mentioning to me about going out to eat and talking about fattening food....  Its hard to turn it down and I wish it was easy

25 Jan
I live in the south. Talk about pressure!"!:-)
25 Jan
I live in the south to... Florida....
25 Mar
A smaller portion .... I just eat slow. But, have an occasional small cheat.
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 5:42am
via Android

Thank you.....  It's nice to have support on my side for once

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 1:41pm
via Android

You should let that person know that you're goal is to lose weight and when they ask you to go out to eat fatty foods, it's not helping. Keep in mind of your goal. Any mention of fatty foods, remind yourself your long time goal! You can do it!

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 1:42pm
via Android

Thank you....  I just need to stick with it and don't give up...

Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 1:45pm
via Android

You should constantly keep on mind your goal. The desired weight that you would like to be. Picture yourself with the body you want, set the goal, and achieve it. Always keep that picture of your dream body on the inside of your eyelids.

Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 8:35pm
via Android

Don't be on a strict diet. Then when you do give up to temptations you'll be all over the place taking your taste buds on he ride of their life. Just have things in moderation. Plus if you're barely beginning to lose weight it's easier to have a cheat day so you won't have like a cheat week. Been there

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 9:01pm
via Android

I  would just like to say, that if you have it set in yr mind you can do it and will do it, all you have to do is eat healthy even when you go to these places, there has to be healthy options on the menu even if its a chicken burger minus the bun....you know what I'm saying it's up to you to take control of it and mabe your determination will help curb the other people into a healthier lifestyle as far as eating mabe take walks at night together etc. etc. you understand keep up your willpower and set small goals in the long run it is all worth it...A healthier and happier you, and that's what matters..

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 1:34am
via iOS
That is sooooo normal even for the fitness competitors.  I like to endulge one meal a week and through out the week maybe a piece of dark chocolate here and there or a rice cake with natural peanut butter and sprinkle a tablespoon crushed chocolate chips. This way I don't feel so deprived that I completely loose it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51