Workout buddy!

22 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 9:57pm
via Android

I think I'll do better if I have a workout buddy. Someone who will keep me motivated and vise versa. Any takers??

22 Jan
I feel the exact same way. How many time a day do u workout .
22 Jan
I just started :-)
23 Jan
Yaa, im also trying to gt the winter out of my body, we cn workout.
03 Feb
yea if you want to :)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:09pm
via Android

I just started today. I did a 30 min zumba workout and then wall sits.

23 Jan
Goood job.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 22, 2014 10:13pm
via Android

No thanks

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:15pm
via Android

Hey good job. Hey i feel ya.. i need a workout buddy aswell..

Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:34pm
via Android

I do Zumba and night right before I go to bed with my headphones on the music they play sucks

23 Jan
I have the zumba DVD that playa Spanish music so I like doing it :-)
Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:36pm
via Android

congratulations
you have already won half the battle by getting up an moving
Have you decided on a diet if you're doing anything

23 Jan
I'm going to stick to portion sizing. I'm thinking of eating one meal a day with healthy in between snacks. For breakfast and dinner I'm going to get back on doing shakes, specifically body by vi. Last time I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks doing that. I do want to learn more about healthy eating b/c I'm not always going to be doing shakes!
24 Jan
I've been wanting to try making shakes. Do u think they can substitute for being a meal.
04 Feb
If you wanna do shakes you should look up herbalife. Im à coach. Ive lost 20 pounds. 9% body fat. Its amazing!!!! And tatse good.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 3:12am
via iOS
I'm about to start waist training n wanted moral support like virtual workout buddy
23 Jan
Same here.
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 3:23am
via Android

I cud b ur workout buddy.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 4:50am
via Android

I could be your workout buddy :)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 7:28pm
via Android

I am looking for a workout buddy as well.. even a few of them. I live in northern disco... ans there's nobody around here. I've tried doing it with my mom but she has no ambition (sorry links it true) so I'm moving on to more influential friends. You up for it?

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 10:07pm
via Android

Anyone who said yes, let's do this! Even if our timings aren't good, if you need motivational support I can do that! I'm on the eastern time. How about you??

24 Jan
Im on Eastern Time is well too.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 11:07pm
via Android

I live in wisconsin.... I think that's central time.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 2:16pm
via Android

Ok, I'm going to workout at 6pm eastern time. If anyone wants to work out with me kik me and let me know! I didn't work out yesterday cuz I felt too sick from this awful cold!

25 Jan
How did everyone's workouts go?'?! I didn't get to do an actual workout, but with snow to shovel, wood to bring in, and split.... I recorded it all and burned a major amount of calories. :) anyone else got anything. :)
25 Jan
Pretty good actually I ran 20 mins with my incline on 2.5 social really proud of myself. I only stop for a 30 sec waters break , during the while 20 min run. im trying to find different ways to push my body to work harder.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 2:42am
via Android

Awesome Twinkie. Great job. I'm looking outside and see I'm going to be shoveling again tomorrow and hauling more wood. Wanna throw in some easy going Pilates after to relax.

25 Jan
thank you for your support .I'm from the country so I definitely know how exhausting shoveling snow and moving wood is. Especially in this type of weather .make sure you bundle up .I'm pretty sure you're already breaking a sweat .you don't want to catch a cold
25 Jan
Yea.. its tricky to regulate body temp in this kinda weather. I'm not out in the cold today though. Helping my family move some things... so getting a stair climber workout... :P hoping to get some time for some stretching and maybe yoga tonight.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 2:43am
via Android

My workout only lasted 10-15 mins because my body is still achy and tired from this cold. I'm hoping I overcome it soon! I really don't feel comfortable going to the gym hacking up a lung and having a runny nose!

25 Jan
I commend you for sticking it out while sick. I just got over the flu... anything is better than nothing . I spent too long on pinterest procrastinating about it. Glad to be here and moving forward. :) and to have buddies to share with.
Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 9:10pm
via Android

Im so disappointed in myself with today work out. I had been doing so good. It just feel like my body gave out. Im taken a look at everything,I eat yesterday maybe it has something to do with that.  I only ran 15min with my incline on 1.7 today.

25 Jan
What happened... you get too tires or sick?
26 Jan
At least you worked out. I feel like my cold is getting worse and on top of it, I am working tonight 7pm-7am with no sleep afterwards. All I did today was try to sleep!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 4:18am
via Android

What did everyone do today. Nothing major on my addendum today. Some light lifting... walking. How's everyone else's day?

26 Jan
I worked till 4.30am last night. So im not sure what i'm doing today. I had my rest day Wednesday.
26 Jan
Why at 4:30 am? Don't you work out at the same time every day?maybe workout at or after 4:30 today?
26 Jan
I just took on an extra shift to Catch up from all the holiday spending Nothing serious . Not all the time. I knew I was going to be working late so I worked out before I went. The thing is wasn't feeling my workout yesterday so I didn't go as hard. I think it cause im taken on extra shift. Its taken a lot of energy out of me.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 12:01am
via Android

Weighed in today, lost 2 pounds. Super excites to see results so fast. That much closer to that woman I want my amazing hubby to have.

27 Jan
Omg. Congratulations keep up the good work. I do my way in tomorrow hopefully I'll get the same results
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:28pm
via Android

Well kinda a lazy day for me again. Skipped breakfast because my ten month old actually let me sleep in! But having a snack now and then I'm going to do a workout a long as the Munch kin stays asleep. How's everyone elses day going.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 6:00pm
via Android

Come on everyone, who is still here to be a buddy we all need the help and encouragement. How's everyone doing?

31 Jan
I'm still here. I ended up changing my workout schedule I now work out after 12 midnight. To about 1:30, 2 o'clock
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 2:22pm
via Android

Hey everyone. It's been 4 days since I worked out! My sinus infection got really severe, just moving hurt me! My whole face ached so bad and I was having fevers I was really thinking of going to the ER! Today I still have my annoying sinus headache and some sinus pressure. I think today I'll actually be able to work out! I did lose 6lbs being sick but I'm sure that was 6lbs of muscle since I'm snowed in, I can't go to the doctor's so I will continue to medicate myself and hopefully work out! How is everyone else's journey to weight loss?? I hope better!!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 3, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

Me too I just started.. need motivation

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51